Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to learn about Paragon's services, and to allow you to shop and browse information easier. We hope you like our new and improved website! We welcome feedback.
A&norma sets the standard of Hi-Fi audio for novice listeners. The SR15, the first model of A&norma, is the beginning point of the Hi-Fi Audio experience that allows you to enjoy the philosophy and technologies of Astell&Kern, which is accolated by audiophiles around the world. Features
Dual DAC of CS43198, MasterHIFI™ tier chipsets from Cirrus Logic
Enhanced audio processing power and snappy UI with Quad-core CPU
Native DSD playback and playback-focused User Interface
Powerful audio performance curated by Astell & Kern's know-how
A&norma sets the standard of Hi-Fi audio for novice listeners. The SR15, the first model of A&norma, is the beginning point of the Hi-Fi Audio experience that allows you to enjoy the philosophy and technologies of Astell & Kern, which is accolated by audiophiles around the world.
The A&norma SR15 uses two audio DAC chips for a Dual-DAC setup. These chips are known for their use in Home Hi-Fi systems which offer greater presence compared to the inferior DAC chips designed for mobile devices.
There are many devices that use DAC chips for audio processing, however there are different tiers and quality of chips sought by Hi-Fi audio manufacturers to deliver an experience close to the original performance.
A&norma SR15 has adopted the MasterHIFI™ class DAC, CS43198 for the first time in a portable system. Astell & Kern believes that true Hi-Fi should sound as close as possible to the original performance. The CS43198 is one of few DAC chipsets that is capable of bringing the listener even closer to the original when it’s matched with the analog amp design of Astell & Kern. In result, it brings even more liveliness and warmth of sound without distortion.
Furthermore, A&norma SR15 supports native DSD bit-to-bit, and gets one step closer to the Hi-Fi system.
• CS43198 Dual DAC
• 24bit 192kHz bit to bit play
• Native DSD
• Quad Core CPU
• USB Audio (Digital Out)
• Metal Body (aluminum)
• Model: SR15
• Body Color: Dark Gray
• Body Material: Aluminum
• Display: 3.3inch WVGA (480 x 800) TFT LCD
• Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF
• Sample rate: PCM : 8kHz ~ 192kHz (8/16/24bits per Sample) / DSD Native : DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD to PCM : DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz)
• Output Level: Unbalance 2.0Vrms / Balance 4.0Vrms (Condition No Load)
• DAC: Cirrus Logic CS43198 x2 (Dual DAC)
• Decoding: Support up to 24bit / 192kHz Bit to Bit Decoding
• Input: USB Micro-B input (for charging & data transfer (PC & MAC)) / Connection Mode : MTP (Media Device)
• Outputs: PHONES (3.5mm) / Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported)
• Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
• Bluetooth: V4.1 (A2DP, AVRCP, aptXtm HD)
• Dimensions: 2.26 ”(57.5 mm) [W] x 3.92 ”(99.7 mm) [H] x 0.63 ”(16.1 mm) [D]
• Weight: about 5.43 oz (about 154 g)
• Feature Enhancements: Firmware upgrades supported (OTA)
• Frequency Response: ±0.030dB (Condition: 20Hz~20kHz) Unbalance / ±0.024dB (Condition: 20Hz~20kHz) Balance ±0.038dB (Condition: 10Hz~70kHz) Unbalance / ±0.065dB (Condition: 10Hz~70kHz) Balance
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 122dB @ 1kHz, Unbalance & Balance
• Crosstalk: 137dB @ 1kHz, Unbalance & Balance
• THD+N: 0.0008% @ 1kHz, Unbalance / 0.0009% @ 1kHz, Balance
• IMD SMPTE: 0.0004% 800Hz 10kHz(4:1) Unbalance & Balance
• Output Impedance: Balanced out 2.5mm (1.6ohm) / PHONES 3.5mm (1.1ohm)
• Clock Jitter: 70ps (Typ)
• Battery Capacity: 3,150mAh 3.7V Li-Polymer Battery
• Built-in Memory: 64GB [NAND]
• External Memory: microSD (Max 400GB) x1
• Supported OS: Windows 7,8,10 (32/64bit), MAC OS X 10.7 and up
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, event invites, and special trade-in offers.