The converter DAC200 Signature has been implemented to give you the best of your favourite music. Many believe that the secret to a good converter lies in choosing a “high-end” converter chip. If this is important, we know that the essence of the musicality also resides in the line signal processing stages, the power supplies (transformers, filtering, regulation), the digital signal processing before conversion, the quality of the key components: clocks, transistors, capacitors, etc.
The ATOLL DAC200 is a digital-to-analog converter that boasts a fully balanced design, ultra-precise digital signal processing, and top-of-the-line components, delivering exceptional sound quality. It supports a wide range of digital audio formats and is a popular choice for audiophiles who demand the best in audio performance.
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 3 independent linear transformers (including 2 reserved for the audio line).
- SABRE ES9028PRO Converter (32 bits/768 kHz):
- – Dynamic: 133 dB.
- – THD+n: -120 dB.
- – Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB.
- SABRE ES9311EQ power supply with very low noise (<1 μVrms).
- Ultra-high precision low jitter clock.
- Asynchronous USB-B input can convert PCM up to 768 kHz and DSD64, 128, 256 and 512 (XMOS USB interface with a specific program designed for ATOLL).
- Volume management by the converter. Can be disabled (BY-PASS On or Off).
- Unbalanced and balanced line outputs.
- 12 independent voltage regulations.
- Balanced power supply of the output audio stages (linear transformers).
- MKP technology link capacitors.
- High-frequency capacitors with silver mica technology.
- Output stages with discrete components, without feedback, polarized in class A.
- Separate digital and line stage power supplies.
- Specific transformer for digital stages.
- Standard ATOLL global remote control.
- Power supply: 2×4,6 + 10 VA
- Total of capacitors: 20 030 µF
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
- THD at 1 kHz (0dBF): -120 dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB
- Dynamic: 133 dB
- Output level: 2,25 Vrms
- Dimensions (mm): 440×293×63
- Weight: 5 Kg