The converter DAC300 has been implemented to offer you the best of your favourite music. The combination of the SABRE ES9038PRO converter, renowned for its musicality, and the feedback-free audio stages designed specifically by our design office, make this device the flagship of the converter range. The secret: the analogue signal processing stages, the power supplies (transformers, filtering, regulation), the digital signal processing before conversion, and the quality of the key components: clocks, transistors, capacitors, etc.
The converter DAC300 is a digital-to-analog converter that boasts a fully balanced design, ultra-precise digital signal processing, and top-of-the-line components, delivering exceptional sound quality. It supports a wide range of digital audio formats and is a popular choice for audiophiles who demand the best in audio performance.
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 3 independent very low noise linear transformers (including 2 reserved for the audio line).
- SABRE ES9038PRO Converter (32 bits/768 kHz):
- – Dynamic: 137 dB.
- – THD+n: -122 dB.
- – Signal/Noise ratio: 132 dB.
- SABRE ES9311EQ power supply with very low noise (<1 μVrms).
- Separate digital and stage line power supplies.
- Ultra-high precision low jitter clock.
- Asynchronous USB-B input can convert PCM up to 768 kHz and DSD64, 128, 256 and 512 (XMOS USB interface with a specific program designed for ATOLL).
- Volume management by disengageable converter (BY-PASS ON or OFF).
- Unbalanced and balanced output lines.
- 12 independent voltage regulations.
- Symmetrical power supply of the audio output stages (low noise transformers).
- ESA series CLARITY CAP audio MKP link capacitors.
- High-frequency capacitors with silver mica technology.
- Output stages with discrete components, without feedback, polarized in class A.
- Specific transformer for digital stages.
- Standard ATOLL global remote control.
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
- THD at 1kHz (0dBF): -122dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 132 dB
- Dynamic: 137 dB
- Output level: Maximum line: 2,25 Vrms
- Output Level: Maximum XLR: 2,25 Vrms
- Dimensions: 440×308×63 mm
- Weight: 5 Kg