The SDA300 Signature is designed to bring the integrity and complexity of textures and depth to music with great fluidity. Whether you’re setting up a dedicated NAS drive, a computer music library at home, streaming over WiFi, using Bluetooth, internet radios, or even using digital or analog inputs, all your files will be turned into music from high quality. It converts binary code to analog signal preserving the integrity and joy of music.
The ATOLL SDA300 Signature is a high-end integrated amplifier and DAC that delivers outstanding sound quality with a power output of up to 2x150W into 8 ohms. It features a fully balanced design with a range of connectivity options, including Bluetooth, USB, and coaxial and optical inputs, making it a versatile and powerful solution for even the most demanding audiophile.
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front panel.
- 2 toroidal transformers of 340 VA each.
- Total of capacitors: 65 800 µF.
- 2×150 Wrms / 8 Ω.
- MOS-FET double push-pull power stage.
- High quality, MKP technology link capacitors, shielded in a metal box.
- Filter capacitors: 8×6800 μF high quality, low ESR specific for ATOLL.
- BURR BROWN PCM1792 converter:
- – Dynamic: 129 dB.
- – Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB.
- 5″ TFT LED color graphic display (800*480).
- Discrete component preamp stages without negative feedback in pure Class A.
- Analog volume management (switched resistors) that can be bypassed.
- Specific power supply dedicated to the audio stages.
- Specific power supply dedicated to the analogue digital audio converter.
- Accepted resolutions: PCM up to 24 bits/192 kHz and DSD64 and DSD128.
- Playback of audio files present on the network (DLNA and UPnP compatible) in a wired RJ45 or Wifi connection.
- Display of names, tags, resolutions and album covers.
- “Gapless” system (no cut between pieces).
- Possibility to create playlists.
- USB-A file systems: FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/3/4.
- ATOLL “streamer” remote control supplied as standard.
- ATOLL Signature App (Android and IOS).
ATOLL Signature network readers: MS120, ST200 Sig, ST300 Sig, SDA200 Sig and SDA300 Sig are now compatible with Roon. To benefit from this service, simply download the latest update online via the Settings/Software update menu. Then, go to Settings/Device ID menu and choose the device model you have from the list: ST200, MS120, SDA200
You also have direct access from the application to these streaming services: Qobuz, Tidal, Tidal Connect, Deezer, Spotify, and HighResAudio.
During the first use, you will need to enter your username and password. Once your account is valid, you will be able to access all the services linked to your account.
STREAMING WITH SPOTIFY CONNECT
You can access Spotify from the ATOLL Signature app: use your phone, tablet, or computer as a remote control for Spotify.
STREAMING WITH TIDAL CONNECT
You can stream directly from the Tidal app to your ATOLL Streamer, lossless and in high quality.
This menu gives you access to the internet radio menu, i.e. approximately 100,000 internet radio stations as well as podcasts. In WIFI or RJ45 connection, access to internet radios by the Airable system in high definition: choice of more than 100,000 stations, access to podcasts.
Display of station logos and other information: titles, artists, resolution, etc.
Possibility of adding each radio station to a “favorites” menu.
- Power supply: 892,2 VA
- Wrms/channel/8 Ω: 2×150 W
- Wrms/channel/4 Ω: 2×280 W
- Total of capacitors: 65 800 µF
- Input impedance: 220 kΩ
- Maximum input level: 3,5 Vrms
- Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,05%
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 150 kHz
- Rising time: 1,3 µs
- Sensitivity: 350 mV
- Dynamic: 129 dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB
- D/A converter: Burr-Brown PCM1792
- Dimensions: 440×365×103 mm
- Weight: 19 Kg