This item qualifies for our new in-store fulfillment incentive program. Orders over $250 placed online and picked up in-store are now eligible for your choice of a complementary vinyl LP or Burmester Audio CD (up to a $40 retail value) upon pickup. We're excited to welcome you to our showroom!
The Lina Master Clock is a product inspired by dCS's absolute dedication to achieving the highest possible standards of sound reproduction. It is informed by dCS's experience developing master clocks for professional and home use - something we’ve been doing for over 30 years - and the feedback we’ve received from listeners and audio experts who’ve experienced significant sonic benefits after adding a dCS master clock to their system.
Designed for use with the Lina Network DAC, it uses two crystal oscillators to deliver a precise and stable clocking reference for all audio formats and frequencies. When paired with the Lina DAC, it allows the DAC’s internal clock system to be locked to a master signal for even greater precision and enhanced audio performance.
Its standalone design ensures sensitive clocking components are protected from factors that can cause interference. Each crystal oscillator is also oven-controlled to ensure its performance remains consistent, even under changing conditions and temperatures.
Designed for maximum reliability and longevity, it is a silent but powerful component engineered to operate with absolute precision and consistency, so you can experience the best possible performance from your system. Combined with the Lina Network DAC and Headphone Amplifier, it delivers an even more profound and immersive listening experience, and helps ensure the audio you hear sounds exactly as it should.
• Dual crystal oscillators - one for 44.1kHz and one for 48kHz - ensure accurate clocking for all audio formats and frequencies.
• Standalone design with dedicated chassis and electronics minimizes risk of clock signal interference.
• Oven-controlled oscillators ensure a consistent and stable performance, even under changing conditions.
• Minimizes the risk of jitter and delivers a notable increase in sound quality when streaming or listening via USB.
• Delivers clock signal accurate to > +/-1 ppm. Uses proprietary clocking technology refined over three decades, for unrivaled precision and longevity.
Monday: By Appointment
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm (additional evening hours by appointment)
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm