Whether it’s listening to high-definition streaming music, locally from your network, from a USB key, a hard drive, via Bluetooth®, or via your favourite internet radios, ATOLL’s network player ST200 Signature is totally adapted to the current needs related to the reading of dematerialized music files. It embeds a high-performance converter and can be used as a pure source or as a preamplifier.
The ATOLL ST200 Signature streamer is a high-end audio component designed to deliver exceptional streaming performance and sound quality. With its advanced circuitry, high-quality components, and built-in DAC, it provides audiophiles with a seamless and immersive streaming experience, supporting a wide variety of audio formats and high-resolution music files.
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 10 VA low noise linear transformer dedicated to audio stages.
- Total of capacitors: 27 000 µF.
- ESA series CLARITY CAP audio MKP link capacitors.
- BURR-BROWN PCM1792 converter:
- – Dynamic: 129 dB.
- – Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB.
- 5″ TFT LED colour graphic display (800*480).
- Discrete component preamp stages without negative feedback in pure Class A.
- Analogue volume management (switched resistors) that can be bypassed.
- Specific power supply dedicated to the audio stages.
- Specific power supply dedicated to the analogue digital audio converter.
- Accepted resolutions: PCM up to 24 bits/192 kHz and DSD64 and DSD128.
- Playback of audio files present on the network (DLNA and UPnP compatible) in wired.
- RJ45 or Wifi connection.
- Display of names, tags, resolutions and album covers.
- “Gapless” system (no cut between pieces).
- Ability to create playlists.
- USB-A file systems: FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/3/4.
- ATOLL “streamer” remote control supplied as standard.
- ATOLL Signature App (Android and IOS).
ATOLL Signature network readers: MS120, ST200 Sig, ST300 Sig, SDA200 Sig and SDA300 Sig are now compatible with Roon. To benefit from this service, simply download the latest update online via the Settings/Software update menu. Then, go to Settings/Device ID menu and choose the device model you have from the list: ST200, MS120, SDA200
You also have direct access from the application to these streaming services: Qobuz, Tidal, Tidal Connect, Deezer, Spotify, and HighResAudio.
During the first use, you will need to enter your username and password. Once your account is valid, you will be able to access all the services linked to your account.
STREAMING WITH SPOTIFY CONNECT
You can access Spotify from the ATOLL Signature app: use your phone, tablet, or computer as a remote control for Spotify.
STREAMING WITH TIDAL CONNECT
You can stream directly from the Tidal app to your ATOLL Streamer, lossless and in high quality.
This menu gives you access to the internet radio menu, i.e. approximately 100,000 internet radio stations as well as podcasts. In WIFI or RJ45 connection, access to internet radios by the Airable system in high definition: choice of more than 100,000 stations, access to podcasts.
Display of station logos and other information: titles, artists, resolution, etc.
Possibility of adding each radio station to a “favorites” menu.
- Power supply: 30 + 10 VA
- Total of capacitors: 27 000 µF
- Output stages: 2 Discrete stages with no feedback
- Dynamic: 129 dB
- Output impedance: 22 Ω
- Maximum input level: 3,5 Vrms
- Output level: 2,6 Vrms
- Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB
- Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,0004%
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
- Rising time: 1,5 µs
- Digital/analogue converter: Burr-Brown PCM1792 24 bits/192 kHz
- Dimensions: 440×284×95 mm
- Weight: 6 Kg