Introducing McIntosh MAC7200
The MAC7200 is McIntosh’s newest stereo receiver with a built-in AM/FM Tuner. Like the new MA8900 and MA9000 models, the MAC7200 features many of the same upgrades as found in those integrated amplifiers.
The MAC7200 has the following new features:
- All inputs can be given custom names for user-friendly system control and configuration
- New, more powerful control microprocessors to improve overall system operation
- New McIntosh Monogrammed Heatsinks made from high-quality materials with excellent thermal conductivity properties
- The new DA1 Digital Audio Module allows the MA9000 to stay current with all the latest digital audio formats and technologies
- The DA1 houses the upgraded 8-channel, 32-bit DAC & has 6 digital inputs including
- The DA1 includes a USB input that accepts signals up to 32-bit/384kHz and supports up to DSD256 and DXD 384kHz
The entire unit is wrapped in the classic McIntosh aesthetic with blue watt meters, a black glass front panel, control knobs, illuminated logo, aluminum end caps with built-in handles and a beautiful polished stainless steel chassis.
Anticipated ship date is late September 2017.