The DPX Damping Plate is comprised of the HRS custom-designed black anodized billet machined aircraft aluminum top joined to proprietary soft polymer base, to create the ultimate isolation plate.
The HRS Damping Plate lines (DPII & DPX) contain three models, which only differ in length and weight. Unlike the Nimbus which was developed for the underside of components, the Damping Plates are designed to address the other side of the chassis - the top.
The Damping Plate lays polymer side-down on the top of the unit, and using the high-grip of the polymer with the sturdy weight of the aluminum top, it significantly reduces any resonance or noise transmission from the top plate. The three different models allow for custom damping solutions to match the specific size of your equipment.
When the Damping Plates are used in-combination with the Nimbus products, they form a remarkable system for addressing vibration and neutralizing its negative effects on the performance of audio equipment.
Harmonic Resolution Systems (HRS) industry leading performance is derived from decades of engineering experience in audio, defense, and aerospace systems. All products are manufactured in the U.S. by skilled craftsmen using superior techniques, exotic finishes, and proprietary materials. HRS is dedicated to producing the finest audio products in the world.
- Broadband noise & resonance reduction maximizes performance
- Effective under electronic chassis and speaker cabinets
- Selection of sizes allows system optimization
- Precision manufactured from billet machined aircraft aluminum
- Proprietary Heat-Resistant Polymer optimized from years of listening tests
- High-grip polymer creates very stable system
- Length & weight varies by model
- Available in black or silver finish