Explore the Leon Tonecase FIT
Leon Speakers is an American manufacturer of custom audio and audiovisual solutions that mix art with audio and design with technology. For almost 20 years, their team of artists, designers, engineers, and craftsmen have been meticulously handcrafting a full palette of custom speakers and media treatments that deliver Picture Perfect Sound®.
Tonecase FIT complements and conceals the Sonos PLAYBAR, mounting it directly to the TV with a custom grill built to match the exact width of the display.
The Tonecase FIT also includes a cage to conceal the power cord, creating an elegant solution for both flush and articulated mounting. The ability to conceal the power cord sets Leon's TcFIT apart from the competition. In an article from CE Pro, founder Noah Kaplan explained, "“They show you all of these beautiful pictures of the mount and the soundbar, but wait, there’s no wires. They forget that even wireless products have plugs.”
The Leon Tonecase FIT is handcrafted in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and is typically ready in 3-5 business days after the order is processed. Custom grills (of any color) to accommodate TV logos, IR sensors, etc. are also available.
Tonecase FIT Highlights:
- Mounts the Sonos PLAYBAR directly to the TV or wall
- Available in 2 sizes to accommodate displays up to 90” diagonal
- Includes a custom grill built to match the exact width of any TV including accommodations for logos, IR sensors, etc.
- Walnut end-caps open for easy access to controls
- Features multiple points of articulation for a perfectly flush install