Transparent High Performance 75-Ohm Digital Link
This item qualifies for our new in-store fulfillment incentive program. Orders over $250 placed online and picked up in-store are now eligible for your choice of a complementary vinyl LP or Burmester Audio CD (up to a $40 retail value) upon pickup. We're excited to welcome you to our showroom!
Transparent High Performance 75-Ohm Digital Link delivers most of the performance of Premium 75-Ohm Digital Link at a more accessible price. High Performance Digital Link uses precision extruded Teflon dielectric - a more expensive and more effective insulator than the foam polyethylene used in Performance Digital Link. It also has 2 high coverage braided OFHC shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield to block out noise.
LEVEL OF MUSICALITY
- Standard termination: RCA > RCA
- Lengths: .5 meter, 1 meter, 1.5 meter, 2 meter, 10 feet, 15 feet, 20 feet
- Custom lengths always available
- Adapters: Female RCA > Female RCA, Female RCA > Male BNC
- Solid core OFHC center conductor
- Precision extruded jacket
- Super quiet polyethylene foam dielectric
- Robust gold-plated RCAs make 360-degree contact with inner shield
- Transfers audio signals efficiently for musical impact and commanding performance
- Two OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield
- Designed to combat both noise and jitter
- Upgradeable to Premium 75-Ohm or 110-Ohm or above
- Handcrafted in the USA
High Performance 75-Ohm Digital Link is upgradeable to Premium Series and above 75-ohm and 110-ohm AES/EBU digital audio cables.Paragon is an authorized dealer for sales and upgrades.
If you require a length or option not listed for this product, please give us a call at 734.662.3595 and we will walk you through the order process for custom items.