The new Sonos One blends great sound with easy-to-use Amazon Alexa voice control.
Everything Alexa does is integrated within so you can take control of music and more with the sound of your voice. Fewer distractions, more freedom!
Play and control your music, hands-free. Just ask.
Sonos One blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more. Use your voice to play songs while you cook. Tell Alexa to turn the volume up while you’re in the shower. You can even request a lullaby, out loud, when you’re tucking in the kids.
Everything that Alexa does
Play songs, check news and traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy all those other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker.
Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready.
Six custom-designed microphones hear you from anywhere in the room, no matter how loud the music is playing. With smart voice capture and noise cancellation, the Sonos One ensures you’re heard.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprints of PLAY:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
More with two
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound; add a Sub for deep bass. Or pair with your TV’s Playbar or Playbase for epic home theater surround sound.
Control your entire home. Turn on lights, adjust the temperature, and more. With Sonos One, you can control your smart home devices with your voice.
Better over time
Since Sonos is continually updating with new features, services and skills, your music and voice options will both keep getting better over time.
Play and control your music, hands free. Just ask.
Tap to turn up the volume. Swipe to skip a track. Mute the microphone for privacy. Sonos One’s touch controls are always a tap away.
The deepest level of Sonos control. Manage everything you listen to in one place.
Control Sonos and your entire home. Turn on lights, adjust the temperature, and more. With Sonos One, you can control your smart home devices with your voice.
Fits almost anywhere
Mount Sonos One to the wall, ceiling or a speaker stand. Its small size also makes it perfect for bookshelves, counters and snug spaces.
Designed to be moisture resistant, Sonos One streams your favorite songs in music starved places like bathrooms and outdoor patios. All you need is Wi-Fi and a power source.
Create a home theater
Use a pair of Ones and PLAYBAR or PLAYBASE to create surround sound for all your movies, games and TV shows. And streams music, too.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you always know when your speaker’s microphone is active. Or turned off. Sonos One is designed with extra security — the hard-wire LED connection ensures no one is listening when you want privacy.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Six far-field microphone array, used for advanced beam forming and echo cancellation.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in.
- Weight: 4.08 lbs.
- Product finish: White with white matte grille; black with black matte grille.
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause,microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy: An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using BOOST setup.