The Pro-Ject Audio Systems T-Line turntables are the first to deliver true Hi-Fi sound quality at an entry-level price point. The T-Line shines with high-quality materials, a stylish look, and an incredibly lively sound. During the extensive development process, meticulous care was taken not to compromise on sound quality despite the incredible price.
The Pro-Ject Audio Systems T-Line turntables are the first to deliver true Hi-Fi sound quality at an entry-level price point. The T-Line shines with high-quality materials, a stylish look, and an incredibly lively sound. During the extensive development process, meticulous care was taken not to compromise on sound quality despite the incredible price. Currently, the T-Line is available in two versions: T1 & T1 Phono SB.
Compared to the standard T1 model, the T1 Phono SB has an integrated, high-quality MM phono preamp developed by Pro-Ject and an electronic speed switch between 33 and 45 RPM.
The stylish, CNC machined chassis, available in high-gloss black and walnut, contains no plastic parts and is manufactured entirely without cavities, so that no unwanted vibrations in the chassis can occur. In keeping with this philosophy, the glass platter is also solid. In contrast to plastic or light steel plate plates, so unwanted resonances are effectively suppressed.
With many other turntables incorporate unregulated DC motors with massive tracking variations, the T1 Phono SB features Pro-Ject’s well-established, electronically controlled, precise AC motor. The T1 Phono SB also has an electronic speed switch between 33 and 45 RPM. This system guarantees a quiet, stable drive of the turntable.
The turntable of the T1 is belt driven. This precisely transfers the drive power to the newly designed subplate, which in turn sits in the ultra-precise 0.001mm platter bearing with a hardened stainless steel shaft in a brass bushing; just like in the proven Essential III models. Thus, the T1 offers – in addition to its quiet engine – a stable and low-resonance platform for tonearm and pickup.
The T1 tonearm is a new tonearm version built on proven Pro-Ject designs. The 8.6″ long tonearm consists of a single piece of aluminum and is equipped with low-friction bearings so that sampling is always done with absolute precision. In addition to the great looks, the integrated headshell prevents additional vibrations, which occur with glued or screwed headshells, and is a great sound improvement.
The pre-assembled Ortofon OM 5E quality pickup with elliptical pin-cut makes this turntable a true hi-fi playback device without compromise. In addition, premium Connect It E Phono Interconnect, a solid hinged acrylic dust cover, and a felt mat are included in the package.
• Precise belt drive with meticulously controlled synchronous stability and electronic speed switching between 33 and 45 RPM
• Integrated phono preamplifier (switchable) – no external phono preamplifier required
• Resonance Damping Subteller Design
• Heavy, 8mm thick, non-resonant turntable made of glass
• High Precision CNC Milled Full Housing: NO cavities, NO plastic
• Ortofon OM 5E MM quality pickup
• Lightweight 8.6 “aluminum tone arm
• Low-friction, vibration-free tonearm bearing
• One-piece Tone Arm Tube & Headshell Design
• Superbly shielded, quasi-balanced, low-capacitance phono cable designed specifically by Pro-Ject
• Vibration-absorbing feet
• Elegant dust cover with adjustable hinges
• Available in high gloss black, & walnut
• European handwork
• Speeds: 33, 45 (electronic switching)
• drive principle: belt drive
• Speed deviation: 33: 0.7% 45: 0.6%
• Speed variation: 33: 0.25% 45: 0.23%
• Turntable: Heavy, 8mm thick platter made of glass with felt mat
• Turntable bearings: Stainless steel / brass
• Rumbling noise ratio: 65dB
• Tonearm: 8.6 “aluminum
• Effective tone arm length: 218.5 mm
• Overhang: 22.0 mm
• Effective tonearm mass: 8.0 g
• Counterweight for masses: 5 – 10g (pre-installed)
• Adjustment range bearing force: 0 – 50mN (17.5 mN preset)
• Outputs: RCA phono / line (switchable)
• Included accessories: Dust cover, felt mat, high quality phono / line RCA cable
• Integrated power supply: 110 – 240V / 50, 60Hz; 15V DC 800mA
• power consumption: 4.5 watts max
• mass: 3.8 kg
• Dimensions: 415 x 100 x 335mm (WxHxD)
PLUG & PLAY PROMO
Pro-Ject’s ‘Plug-&-Play’ range of turntables merges quality with convenience for a vinyl experience that’s smooth in setup and pays its dividends in sound quality. Designed & built in Europe with the goal in mind of maximizing performance for your dollar, value of this ilk is rare to come by… yet Pro-Ject’s adding even more pizazz to these packages! For a limited time, order a a T1 Phono SB or an Automat A1 turntable and they’ll contribute nearly $70 worth of accessories to your experience, all on the house:
- Record Puck E – record stabilizer in black aluminum ($39 value)
- Brush it – carbon fiber dry-cleaning record brush ($15 value)
- Clean it – carbon fiber dry-cleaning stylus brush ($15 value)
Q: Where do I need to go to register the turntable?
A: Please visit the Pro-Ject USA promo registration page (click here!
). Pro-Ject USA will then email you requesting an electronic, scanned or photographed copy of your proof of purchase. Upon receiving your proof of purchase, we will send you the accessories at no cost.
Q: Where do I order the Record Puck E, Brush it & Clean it?
A: You don’t! Simply register the Debut III Phono SB, T1 Phono SB or A1 on our registration page and provide proof of purchase. Pro-Ject USA will send you the complimentary accessories.
Q: How long will it take to receive the accessories?
A: Pro-Ject will do their best to be quicker, but they're guaranteeing delivery in 4-6 weeks.
Q: How much is this going to cost me?
A: This promotional offer comes at no charge and with no hidden fees. Except for the purchase of the turntable, you will not be asked for payment information!
Q: I JUST purchased one of these turntables… Can you help?
A: Sure thing. Pro-ject will accept any proof of purchase from November 1st, 2022 and newer.
Q: How long does this promotion last?
A: It’s effective now and will run through 4/2/23.