Value-based belt-driven turntable with 10″ carbon fiber S-shaped tonearm and outboard motor!
RPM 3 Carbon utilizes revolutionary enhancements to improve the performance of the RPM series. A new, low resonance chassis holds an inverted platter bearing with a ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for enhanced speed stability.
The 10″ S-shaped tonearm tube is made from carbon fiber, aluminum and resin. A complex 3-step process uses heat treatment and 100 bar pressure to strengthen arm tube rigidity, maximize internal damping, and reduce resonances to a minimum. This process makes the tonearm suitable for MM or MC cartridges. Additional features are a magnetic anti-skating mechanism and a TPE-damped counterweight. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound and an ultra-stylish look!
RPM 3 Carbon comes complete with a Sumiko Moonstone cartridge.
Available in Piano Black, Red, or White Finishes.
NOTE: An optional dust cover is available for the RPM 3 Carbon. Please use Cover It RPM 1/3 Carbon.
*Not compatible with Speed Box S or Speed Box DS.
• Fitted Cartridge: Sumiko Moonstone
• Nominal Speeds: 33 / 45 rpm
• Dust Cover: Optional
• Motor Completely Decoupled: Yes
• RCA Phono Jacks: Yes
• S Shaped Tonearm: Yes
• Tonearm: Pro-Ject 10S (carbon, aluminum armtube)
• Effective Tonearm Length: 10″
• Effective Tonearm Mass: 18g
• Overhang: 16mm
• Downforce Range: 0 – 2.5 grams
• Speed Drift: 33: +/- 0.19% I 45: +/- 0.08%
• Wow & Flutter: 33: +/- 0.14% I 45: +/- 0.11%
• Signal-to-Noise: – 71dB
• Power Supply: Outboard Power Supply
• Power Consumption: 1W
• Dimensions (WHD): 17.6 x 4.65 x 14.7 in., 447 x 118 x 373mm
• Weight: 12.13 lbs
• Finish: Black Piano, Red or White
• Warranty: 2-Years
Monday: By Appointment
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm (additional evening hours by appointment)
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm