Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to learn about Paragon's services, and to allow you to shop and browse information easier. We hope you like our new and improved website! We welcome feedback.
The Optical Box E Phono is the perfect partner for all modern audiophiles who want to use their analog signal sources with digital or analog playback devices. Anyone who wants to their record player with devices that have digital inputs only, such as home cinema receivers, soundbars or all-in-one systems, will love this little box.
The Optical Box E Phono is the perfect partner for all modern audiophiles who want to use their analog signal sources with digital or analog playback devices.
Anyone who wants to their record player with devices that have digital inputs only, such as home cinema receivers, soundbars or all-in-one systems, will love this little box. The Optical Box E Phono takes many needs into account and offers a digital – optical signal output plus a standard analog output that will work simultaneously, allowing it to be used as the perfect signal splitter to play the same signal on two systems at the same time.
Another very useful purpose of the Optical Box E Phono is that can act as input expander for a system with shortage in inputs. Optical Box E Phono is also able to digitize not only phono sources, but also line signals from tape decks, tuners etc. To ensure that the incoming signal is as pure as possible, the A/D conversion offers the highest precision with 24bit / 96kHz resolution.
Of course, it can also be used as an ordinary MM phono preamp with line output (3.5mm jack) that integrates in any Hi-Fi system. The internal part of the housing is lined with metal, thereby eliminating RF interference and vibrations, so that an undisturbed listening experience is guaranteed.
Available in Black Finish.
• Especially for use with devices with no analog input such as home cinema receivers, soundbars etc
• Analog RCA and digital optical output work simultaneously
• Works as input extender (2>1) or output splitter (1>2)
• 2 Inputs: 1 Phono and 1 Line In
• Suitable for MM cartridges
• Precise RIAA equalization
• Low noise circuitry
• Internal metal shielding
• Gold-plated RCA inputs
• Outboard power supply included
• Phono input impedance: 47 kohms
• Phono capacitance: 100pF
• Gain phono: 43 dB
• Inputs: 1 Phono (RCA), 1 Line In (3.5 mm)
• Outputs: 1 Line Out (3.5 mm), 1 Toslink
• Noise floor: 74 dB
• THD: < 0.04%
• RIAA equalisation curve accuracy within 0.5 dB / 20 Hz – 20 kHz
• Outboard power supply: 18 V / 500 mA DC
• Power consumption: 200 mA DC
• Dimensions W x H x D (D with sockets): 120 x 32 x 100 (106) mm
• Weight: 250 g without power supply
Availability: Please allow 2-3 weeks for fulfillment
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, event invites, and special trade-in offers.