Building on the ground breaking Juke Box E, Juke Box S2 is taking the first audiophile all-in-one system to the next level. By changing to a more sophisticated acrylic platter and an upgraded, Pro-Ject proprietary cartridge, Pro-Ject has given the Juke Box the extra bit of audiophilia it deserves.
Building on the ground breaking Juke Box E, Juke Box S2 is taking the first audiophile all-in-one system to the next level.
By changing to a more sophisticated acrylic platter and an upgraded, Pro-Ject proprietary cartridge, Pro-Ject has given the Juke Box the extra bit of audiophilia it deserves. Technology was not the only thing addressed in the design process of the Juke Box S2. Pro-Ject is offering the turntable in elegant wooden frames. Juke Box S2 now comes standard in Walnut finish, with an optional special order Eucalyptus finish also available.
Juke Box S2 effectively saves space by implementing a preamplifier and power amplifier in its chassis. With the rated 50 watts-per-channel, use your stereo speakers and enjoy a realistic soundstage with great depth.
Juke Box S2 doesn’t stop at playing vinyl, though. You can also connect your smart devices via Bluetooth and listen to your music wirelessly. On top of that, another analog input can be found on the rear of the Juke Box S2. Simply connect a secondary source and use Juke Box S2 as an amplifier for your speakers.
Juke Box S2 is the perfect solution for everyone who is looking for an upgraded Hi-Fi experience with a very compact footprint.
• Instant playback with super-easy setup
• Bluetooth and 1 line input
• Acrylic platter
• High contrast display on top
• Line record output
• Gold plated sockets
• Pre-adjusted tracking force & anti-skating force
• Pick it 25A cartridge, pre-mounted
• 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor & DC power supply
• Special feet for effective decoupling
• IR remote control included
• Colour options: walnut, eucalyptus
• Power output: 2 x 50 Wats (4 Ohm)
• Outputs: Speakers, Line out (fixed), Variable Out, Phono out
• Inputs: Bluetooth, 1x Line (analog)
• Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
• Principle: Belt drive
• Speed variance: 33: 0.8% 45: 0.7%
• Wow & flutter: 33: 0.29% 45: 0.27%
• Platter: 300 mm acrylic
• Main bearing: Stainless steel in bronze bushing
• Tonearm: 8.6” aluminium
• Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
• Overhang: 22.0 mm
• Effective tonearm mass: 8.0 g
• Counterweight for mass: 3 – 5.5 g (pre-mounted)
• Tracking force range: 0 – 25 mN (18 mN pre-adjusted)
• Included accessory: Power supply, dust cover, remote control
• Power consumption: 150 W max
• Dimensions: 415 x 118 x 334 mm (WxHxD)
• Weight: 5 kg net
Monday: By Appointment
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm (additional evening hours by appointment)
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm