The MEN220 delivers a potent suite of Room Correction, Custom-EQ and 2-Way Crossover capabilities in one easy-to-use stereo component.
While any single feature of the MEN220 has the power to optimize the sonic characteristics of the highest quality audio systems, combining all the features can reveal a level of clarity and resolution unattainable by any other means.
Full system control and PC link are provided via RS232 while McIntosh data, power control and IR inputs offer additional remote control flexibility. Both single-ended and balanced connections are supported; a hand-held, IR remote control is included.
ROOMPERFECT is a registered trademark and the ROOMPERFECT logo is a trademark of Lyngdorf Audio A/S.
Unless noted, measurements were taken with ROOMPERFECT set to “Bypass Mode” and voicing set to “Neutral".
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: +0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: 0.002% from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- MAXIMUM INPUT VOLTAGE: 4.5V Unbalanced and Balanced (Preamp-Power Amp), 2.25V Unbalanced and Balanced (Processor Loop)
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 4.5V Unbalanced and Balanced (Preamp-Power Amp), 2.25V Unbalanced and Balanced (Processor Loop)
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO (A-WEIGHTED): 100dB
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 10K ohms Unbalanced and Balanced
- VOLTAGE GAIN: 0dB
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 50 ohms
- CROSSOVER FILTER TYPES, ORDER AND SLOPE: Butterworth, 1st order, 6 dB/octave / Butterworth, 2nd order, 12 dB/octave / Butterworth, 4th order, 24 dB/octave / Linkwitz-Riley, 2nd order, 12 dB/octave / Linkwitz-Riley, 4th order, 24 dB/octave / Linkwitz-Riley, 8th order, 48 dB/octave
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 17-1/2" (44.45cm) x 6" (15.24cm) x 18" (45.72cm) (including front panel, knobs and cables)
- WEIGHT: 25.5 lbs (11.6 kg)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 41.9 lbs (19 kg)