- Gold plated spade
- Standard lengths: 2 or 3 meters (custom lengths available)
McIntosh speaker cables contain two large conductor groups made from the finest of the fine pure copper. The two conductor sets are further contained in fire proof insulators, covered in an attractive black mesh jacket and terminated into gold plated, solid brass, spade connectors. McIntosh speaker cables will pass the full power of any McIntosh amplifiers with full fidelity. Speaker cables are available in 2 meter or 3 meter lengths (custom lengths available). McIntosh speaker cables are engineered to highlight performance of McIntosh speakers, amplifiers and source components.
Cables sold induvidually, please purchase two for a stereo pair.
- Width: 0.550"
- Opening 0.344"
- Depth: 0.440"
- Radius: 0.172"
- Packed: Each
- Lengths Available: Available in 1 Meter Increments
- Conductor Configuration: Multiple Conductors and Gauges
- Conductor Gauge and Material: 9 AWG OFC
- Insulation: Polyethyline Foam-High Voltage
- Shielding: N/A
- Outer Jacket: PVC UL CL2 Jacket with Black Nylon webbing
- Termination Connector: Gold Plated Brass Spade
- Outside Cable Dimension: 15.8mm
- Unique Features: Gold Plated Brass Breakout Fittings
- Packed in Cloth Bag and Box: Yes
- Limited Use Warranty: Yes