Innuos PULSEmini Network Player
PULSEmini has the power and reliability to run innuOS Operating System specifically configured for optimal music playback.
What’s inside PULSEmini is what makes your music sound so much better.
- Custom-designed motherboard with an Intel quad-core processor
- Compact design with quiet, fanless operation
- Includes both analog and digital outputs (RCA, USB, Optical and Coaxial SPDIF)
- Industrial-Grade SSD module specifically for the Operating System with power-loss protection
- Low-Density Parity Check ECC engine and Global Wear-Levelling technologies
- 4GB of highly reliable Industrial-Grade RAM
PASSION FOR MUSIC
At Innuos, we make music playback quality our priority. The PULSEmini may be our entry-level network music player, but how it sounds makes clear you’re listening to something special. With output resolutions up to 32bit/768kHz and DSD512, PULSEmini delivers music quality that’s unexpected in its class.
If you’re putting a PULSEmini in your living space, it should look as good as it sounds. Following on the design of our acclaimed ZEN Series, the PULSEmini features a chassis with a front panel bead-blasted and anodized from the best grade aluminum for a perfect finish.
Each PULSE series Network Music Player has two modes – these modes give you the flexibility to configure your network music player to work the way you want it to. Your music, played your way.
In Standalone mode, you can use the Innuos Sense app to play streaming services, Internet Radio and music stored on a NAS, to a multitude of audio systems. In this mode, the PULSEmini becomes the center of your audio system, enabling you also to use the Sense app with other streaming devices on your network.
In Endpoint Mode, PULSEmini connects to a main music server, be it an Innuos Music Server, Roon Core, HQ Player or any Logitech Media Server based server. The PULSEmini will then show as a zone on the respective music server app and you can use your preferred app to browse and play music through the PULSEmini.
PULSEmini is an incredibly capable music streamer that plays well with others; like others in the PULSE series, it’s perfect for playing music stored on other devices thanks to its flexibility and easy streaming from a NAS drive, music server or music streaming services seamlessly.
- Digital Output: Coaxial SPDIF (Up to 24bit/192KHz PCM), Optical SPDIF (Up to 24bit/192KHz PCM), USB (Up to 32bit/768KHz, Up to DSD256 via DoP, Up to DSD512 via Native DSD)
- Internal DAC: TI PCM5102 supporting 24bit/192KHz PCM
- Analogue Output: RCA Analog
- Ethernet: 2 x rear panel RJ45 – Bridged Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 4x USB 3.0
- Audio Formats Supported for streaming and playing: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, MP3, MQA (with supported DACs)
- Connects to Innuos Music Servers, Logitech Media Server based Servers, Roon Core or HQPlayer Server
- Web Interface: Modern Web Browsers from iOS, Android, Windows and Mac OS X
- Mobile Interface: Innuos Sense App (iOS/Android/Kindle Fire)
- CPU: Intel Quad Core N4200
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 Low-Voltage RAM (2GB Dedicated for RAM Playback)
- Storage: None (SSD only for operating system)
- UPnP/DLNA: Controls selected UPnP streamers as endpoints via Sense
- Streaming Services: Qobuz, Tidal, Radio Paradise, Internet Radio
- USB DAC Support: USB DACs complying to USB Audio Class 2
- USB DACs supporting DSD over DoP protocol, Selected USB DACs supporting Native DSD
- Network: Internet connection to access Internet Radio, Streaming Services and software updates, Network router with at least one available ethernet port, Premium subscription required for some streaming services such as Spotify, Qobuz and Tidal
- Mains Supply: Low ripple Power Adapter, 230/115V, 12V 5A, CEC Level V efficiency
- Power Consumption (Idle): 6W
- Power Consumption (Peak) Standalone Mode: 13.7W
- Dimensions: 227mm x 160mm x 74mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 1,8 Kg