This item qualifies for our new in-store fulfillment incentive program. Orders over $250 placed online and picked up in-store are now eligible for your choice of a complementary vinyl LP or Burmester Audio CD (up to a $40 retail value) upon pickup. We're excited to welcome you to our showroom!
The Helix is the newest member of the HRS chassis noise reduction product line.
All HRS products go through a rigorous development protocol, extensive listening tests, and 100% inspection of critical fit and performance features to verify all HRS products are manufactured to our exacting standards. All of this combined with precision design and exceptional performance results in a product that is a pleasure to install, use, change, or expand at anytime.
• Will give you many years of superior musical or video signal reproduction.
• Designed to significantly reduce the negative impact of air and structure-borne noise on your audio or video component performance.
• Yields targeted performance improvements when used in conjunction with HRS Isolation Bases (E1, S3, R3X, M3X2).
• Can be used in combination with HRS Damping Plates when needed to control both top and bottom chassis noise.
• Very low profile design, completely invisible under most components so it is ideal when you wish to maintain the original look of the component.
• Designed specifically to obtain maximum performance from audio components with a stiffer (plate and billet) metal chassis construction.
• Natural gimbal system ensures intimate contact with chassis at every location to maximize energy transfer.
• Perfect pairing with lower priced stiff chassis components where the price of the HRS Vortex is out of normal recommended pricing ratio.
Monday: By Appointment
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm (additional evening hours by appointment)
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm