Benefitting its name, the M Series stylus profile is called “Micro Line,” fitting more precisely into the vinyl groove. This enhances tracking to capture the very smallest musical details with better frequency reproduction, stereo imaging, and resolution.
Very high-quality copper wire is used for winding the M-Series moving coils, offering greater clarity of sound for both low output ML and high output MH models.
The M Series cartridge body is injection molded from Delrin, a high-tech polymer with improved mechanical characteristics for better resonance damping to reveal more low level information and enhance dynamic range.
Cryogenically treated front yoke as well as center and rear components result in a more precise and controlled magnetic flux field for greater linearity and musical sound quality.
• Output Level: 2mv/1KHz, MH; .5mv/1KHz, ML
• Stylus shape: Nude Microline tip
• Cantilever: Aluminum
• Magnet: Alnico
• Magnetic Circuitry: Pure Iron/Cryo Treatment
• Coil Wire: High Purity Copper
• Cartridge Housing: POM (Delrin) / Brass
• Output Balance: <1dB/1KHz
• Vertical Tracking Force: 2gr
• Trackability: 70µ/2gr
• Compliance: 10 x 10¯6 cm/dyne
• Channel Separation: 30dB/1KHz
• Frequency Response: 12-45,000Hz
• Impedance: 130Ω/1KHz, MH; 8Ω/1KHz, ML
• Suggested Load Impedance: 47KΩ, MH; >100Ω, ML
• Cartridge Weight: 9.5gr
• Plastic Body Colour: Black
• Warranty: 2 years
Monday: By Appointment
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm (additional evening hours by appointment)
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm