Built on a modular platform, the Progression Integrated fills every need of today’s music listener and audiophile. The analog platform provides two single-ended inputs and three balanced inputs including a theater pass through. Balanced preamplifier outputs make for convenient inclusion of subwoofer(s) into a system. An optional moving coil phono module adds turntable playback to the list of features. The Bluetooth Remote control connectivity, first used in the Progression and Momentum HD Preamplifiers, is included as part of the base package. Bluetooth connectivity eliminates line of sight issues and extends the usable range 5x versus conventional IR remote controls.
Robust enough to drive virtually any loudspeaker, the Progression Integrated outputs 200W into 8 Ohms and 400W into 4 Ohms. A unique toroidal winding technology, first employed in the Momentum M400 amplifier, delivers greater power output from a similarly sized conventional transformer keeping the Progression Integrated surprisingly small for its capability. Internal circuitry filters RF noise from the AC powerline and compensates for asymmetric power waveforms and DC on the mains.
Two analog meters, inspired by Swiss watch faces, function as signal level meters during music playback. When volume is adjusted, the meter needles change to volume setting indicators. After adjustments are made, the meters revert back to signal level operation. The meters also function as balance, phase, and mute indicators.
Standard finishes include silver or black, with custom painted finishes available upon request.
An optional digital module vaults the Progression Integrated into the cutting edge of today’s digital listening environment. The digital enhancement adds connectivity for legacy sources, both source and host USB functionality, and premier streaming functionality. Field upgradeable, the digital module adds two SPDIF coaxial, two Optical, USB-A, USB-B, and RJ-45 inputs. Roon music management with Tidal, Qobuz, and MQA digital technologies are all available features. A fully differential DAC handles PCM signals up to 24 bit/192 KHz and DSD signals up to 4xDSD (11.2 MHz). Optional modules may be added at a later date.
• Power Output: 200 watts @ 8Ω, 400 @ 4Ω
• Frequency Response: 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz, -3 dB / 20 Hz to 80 kHz, ±0.5 dB
• Distortion (Full Output): <0.1%, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -95 dB, unweighted
• Power Consumption on Standby: 14 watts
• Input Impedance: 100 KΩ
• Analog Inputs: 4 prs balanced XLR stereo, 2 prs single-ended RCA stereo
• Outputs: 1 pr balanced XLR stereo, 5-way speaker binding posts
• Digital Inputs (w/ DAC Module installed): 1 USB A type, 1 Optical, 1 SPDIF coaxial, 1 Ethernet RJ45, 1 WiFI Antenna
• Phono Loading Options (w/ Phono Module installed): 47K𝝮, 10K𝝮, 2K𝝮, 1K𝝮, 500𝝮, 200𝝮, 100𝝮, 50𝝮
• Phono Gain: 60 dB
• Output Impedance: 0.10 Ω
• Dimensions (h x w x d): 7x17x17 inches, 17.8x43.2x43.2 cm
• Weight: 57lbs / 26 kg
Monday: By Appointment
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm (additional evening hours by appointment)
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm