The new Jubilee moving coil phono cartridge is the first Clearaudio cartridge with a body created from Panzerholz, a high-tech, natural wood product manufactured in Germany.
This remarkable material already contributes to the exceptional performance of a number of Clearaudio turntables, thanks to its high-density, high-strength, and extremely low-resonance. And yet, despite being dense enough to sink in water and strong enough to be bullet-proof, Panzerholz is also surprisingly light in weight.
Add to this a very special paint and polish finish borrowed from the elite violin makers of Clearaudio’s local area, and you have a very fine ‘musical instrument’ indeed – a true marriage of cutting-edge technology and acoustic craftsmanship.
Upgrade pricing is available if you trade-in a lower-level Clearaudio MC cartridge. Please contact us for upgrade price and more information.
• TOTAL MASS: 7.4 g (± 0.2g)
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz – 100 kHz
• OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 0.6 mV at 5 cm/s
• CROSSTALK: > 30 dB
• CHANNEL DIFFERENCE: < 0.5 dB
• TRACKING ABILITY: 80 μm
• REC. TRACKING FORCE: 2.8 g
• CARTRIDGE IMPEDANCE: 50 Ohm
• CANTILEVER: Boron
• STYLUS SHAPE: Gyger S double polished
• COMPLIANCE: 15 μ/mN
• COIL ASSEMBLY: Absolutely symmetrical design
• COIL MATERIAL: 24-Karat gold
• CARTRIDGE BODY: Bullet proof wood
• WARRANTY: 2 years*
* Provided the warranty card is fully completed and returned to Clearaudio within 2 weeks of purchase.
Monday: By Appointment
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm (additional evening hours by appointment)
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm