The Emotion SE package offers a complete solution to the music lover who is looking for superior sound and authentic music reproduction, but without the need for specialist technical help in matching turntable components.
This technically improved version of the well-known Emotion turntable is based on a semi-transparent chassis designed to reject harmful resonance. A 28mm-thick acrylic platter is belt-driven by a decoupled synchronous motor. The patented ceramic magnetic bearing (CMB) provides superb speed stability. A resonance-optimised physically separate die cast metal motor housing ensures that motor vibrations cannot harm the sound. This provides maximum speed stability and vibration-free replay of your favourite records from Abba to Zappa, from Beethoven to Schoenberg.
Matched with the Satisfy Kardan carbon tonearm and a Clearaudio Artist V2 moving magnet (MM) cartridge, the Emotion SE succeeds in extracting even the most delicate information stored in the record groove. Even newcomers to the world of high-end audio can now enjoy maximum accuracy of music reproduction and a superior listening experience.
• Construction Details: Resonance optimised chassis shape, belt driven
• Speed ranges: 33 ⅓ and 45 rpm. (78 rpm with optional motor pulley)
• Drive unit: Decoupled synchronous motor embedded in a massive metal-housing
• Bearing: Patented, Inverted bearing and polished ceramic axle, incl. CMB-magnetic-bearing-technology
• Platter: GS-PMMA acrylic, precision CNC machined surface
• Speed accuracy (measured): ± 0.2 %
• Power consumption: Max. consumption: 2 Watt, Consumption in operation: 1.6 Watt, Off mode: 0.0 Watt (if main switch is in '0' position)
• Total weight: Approx. 7.0 kg (incl. motor)
• Dimensions (W/D/H in inches): Approx. 15.75 x 13.00 x 3.47 (without tonearm)
• Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): Approx. 400 x 330 x 88 (without tonearm)
Monday: By Appointment
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm (additional evening hours by appointment)
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm