The PR300 Signature belongs to the range of preamplifiers and power amplifiers offered by ATOLL. This preamplifier represents the modularity and the power that we want to put forward: a wide range of combinations and a considerable source of improvements. Its double pair of Pre-out allows to easily combine a power amplifier and a subwoofer.
The ATOLL PR 300 Signature preamplifier is a high-end audio component designed for the most discerning audiophiles. With its fully dual-mono design, exceptional build quality, and advanced circuitry, it delivers unmatched audio performance and accuracy.
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 340 VA toroidal transformer.
- Total of capacitors: 62 000 µF.
- Specific low-consumption 5 VA power supply for the digital stages.
- Filtering capacitors: 8×6800 μF high quality, low ESR specific for ATOLL.
- 2 volume attenuators: 1 per channel to maintain the dual mono architecture.
- Low consumption OLED display.
- Shielded MKP Mundorf capacitors.
- Possibility to adjust and store the balance.
- Balanced discrete component audio stages.
- MKP Technology Link Capacitors.
- Toroidal transformers.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- BY-PASS input.
- 2 analogue preamp outputs.
- Optional DAC board: same as included in IN300.
- Optional PHONO boards: P50 or P100, can be combined with the DAC board.
- 12V Trigger output.
- ATOLL global remote control delivered as standard.
- Power supply: 340 VA
- Total of capacitors: 62 000 µF
- Number of inputs: 5+1 BY-PASS
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Rising time: 1,5 µs
- Input impedance: 220 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 500 mV
- Signal/Noise ratio: 100 dB
- Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,005%
- Dimensions: 440×304×95 mm
- Weight: 9 Kg