The PR200 Signature belongs to the range of preamplifiers and power amplifiers offered by ATOLL. This preamplifier represents the modularity and the power that ATOLL wants to put forward: a wide range of combinations and a considerable source of improvements.
The ATOLL PR 200 preamplifier features a fully symmetrical design and high-quality components that deliver excellent sound quality. Its sleek, compact design makes it a great choice for audiophiles looking to upgrade their home audio systems.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 340 VA toroidal transformer.
- ALPS motorized potentiometer.
- Total of capacitors: 31 918 µF.
- Monitoring loop.
- Balanced discrete component audio stages.
- MKP Technology Link Capacitors.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- BY-PASS input.
- 2 analogue preamp outputs.
- Optional DAC board: same as included in IN300.
- Optional PHONO boards: P50 or P100, can be combined with the DAC board.
- 12V Trigger output.
- ATOLL global remote control.
- Power supply: 340 VA
- Total of capacitors: 31 867 µF
- Number of inputs: 5+1 BY-PASS
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 200 kHz
- Rising time: 1,3 µs
- Input impedance: 220 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 500 mV
- Signal/Noise ratio: 100 dBA
- Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,005%
- Dimensions: 440×300×95 mm
- Weight: 8 Kg