“For a more than attractive price, this CD player has everything a great one. Simple to use, with or without its supplied remote control, its musicality far exceeds what we were entitled to expect for the price at which it offered. The MD100 is no different from the other elements of Atoll’s Mini range, definitely worthy of the highest unprecedented”. -Philippe David, Haute Fidélité magazine, June 2016
The latest addition to the Mini line, the MD100 player is the ideal complement to the elements of ATOLL’s “Mini-system” for playing your CDs.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 3 regulated power supplies.
- Separate 3,2 VA transformer for the audio stages.
- 7-segment display.
- BURR-BROWN PCM5102 converter:
- – 24 bits/192 kHz.
- – Dynamic: 112 dB.
- – Signal/Noise ratio: 112 dB.
- Original TEAC central CD mechanics.
- Pure audio CD player compatible: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA-AAC.
- Linear power supply for digital stages with a specific 30 VA transformer.
- Separate linear power supply for the audio stages.
- ATOLL global remote control.
- Power supply: 15 VA
- Total of capacitors: 10 411 µF
- Dynamic: 112 dB
- Output level: 2,0 Vrms
- Signal/Noise ratio: 112 dB
- Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,002%
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
- Rising time: 2,0 µs
- D/A converter: PCM5102
- Dimensions: 320×210×83 mm
- Weight: 3 Kg