The IN400se integrated amp-preamp was conceived for optimal musical reproduction and visual perfection. From a mechanical point of view, the chassis is made of 2 mm steel and the front panel of 10 mm aluminium. Its lateral fins are designed to optimally dissipate heat from within the case and absorb mechanical vibrations.
The electrical stages are strictly double mono with one specific attenuator per channel and two differentiated star masses. Each component has been rigorously selected and the scheme optimized to fine-tune each bias current and feedback rate. The end goal is to deliver maximum power with so much energy in all registers, in order to offer admirable listening combining sound material and fluidity, naturalness and harmonic richness.
- 10 mm brushed aluminium front panel.
- Linear power supplies based on the toroidal transformer.
- Symmetrical stages with discrete components.
- 8 paired MOS-FET transistors per channel.
- Low-consumption OLED display.
- ATOLL global remote control.
- Output power/ 8Ω: 2×160 W
- Output power/ 4Ω: 2×300 W
- Power supply: 1050 VA
- Total of capacitors: 92 600 µF
- Number of inputs: 7 + 1 BY-PASS
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Rising Time: 2,5 µs
- Input Impedance: 220 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 350 mV
- Signal/Noise ratio: 100 dB
- Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,05%
- Dimensions: 440×370×130 mm
- Weight: 19 Kg