The IN100 Signature integrated amp-preamp is manufactured with the greatest care: ATOLL choose the best possible components to achieve the highest level of sound performance. This rigorous search for perfection goes through the design of proprietary ATOLL circuits in order to preserve the integrity of the most subtle musical signals.
ATOLL’s balanced MOS-FET amplifier circuits offer excellent harmonic gradients and have no memory effect, every moment, the current is immediately delivered to your speakers. This is one of the secrets of the musicality that ATOLL amplifiers enjoy.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front panel.
- 2×100 W – 8 Ω.
- 2 toroidal transformers of 340 VA each.
- ALPS motorized potentiometer.
- Filter capacitors: 4×6800 μF.
- Single push-pull MOS-FET power stage.
- Monitoring loop.
- Discrete component audio stages.
- MKP Technology Link Capacitors.
- High-performance heat sinks, direct thermal coupling.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Polarization of output stages in class A/B.
- Thermal protection.
- Optional DAC board: DA100 or DA200.
- Optional PHONO board: P50 or P100, can be combined with the DAC board.
- Optional ATOLL global remote control.
- Output power Wrms/ 8 Ω: 2×100 W
- Output power Wrms/ 4 Ω: 2×140 W
- Power supply: 2×340 VA
- Total of capacitors: 31 474 µF
- Number of inputs: 5+1 BY-PASS
- Preamp outputs: 2
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Rising time: 2,5 µs
- Input impedance: 357 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 100 mV
- Signal/Noise ratio: 100 dBA
- Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,05% / (10 W)
- Dimensions: 440×305×95 mm
- Weight: 11 Kg