The Signature Series CD players have benefited from many innovations, whether in terms of power supplies or audio and conversion stages. In addition, all of these devices can now accommodate a 24 bits/192 kHz DAC board relying on the player’s internal converter. The USB input is asynchronous.
The ATOLL CD80 Signature is a premium CD player that features a fully symmetrical design, top-of-the-line components, and advanced digital signal processing. It offers exceptional audio playback, supporting a wide range of digital and analog audio formats, and is a top choice for audiophiles who demand the highest level of performance from their audio equipment.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 8 regulated power supplies including a specific low-noise one for the converter.
- Separate 4,6 VA transformer for the audio stages.
- BURR-BROWN PCM1793 converter:
- – 24 bits/192 kHz.
- – Dynamic: 113 dB.
- – Signal/Noise ratio: 113 dB.
- Original TEAC central CD mechanics.
- Pure audio CD player compatible: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA-AAC.
- Linear power supply for digital stages with a specific 30 VA transformer.
- Separate linear power supply for the audio stages.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Low consumption OLED display.
- Reading the CD-Text.
- Class A biased discrete component differential audio output stages.
- Optional 24 bits/192 kHz digital board for all signature series CD players.
- ATOLL global remote control.
- Power supply: 30+4,6 VA
- Total of capacitors: 12 892 µF
- Output level: 2,5 Vrms
- Output impedance: 5,6 Ω
- Converter (D/A): PCM1793
- Digital Output: Coaxial & Optical
- Digital input: 24 bits / 192 kHz
- USB input: 24 bits / 192 kHz
- Signal/Noise ratio: 113 dB
- Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,001%
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
- Rising time: 2,0 µs
- Dimensions (mm): 440×280×95
- Weight: 6 Kg