The CD400se and the DR400se models have their chassis made of massif aluminium sides that ensure perfect mechanical inertia. In addition, the original shape has been studied to absorb better all vibrations. The top loading drive specifically developed for the 400 line consists of mechanical elements in steel and aluminium treated against vibrations, decoupled from the frame of the device by four metal spacers. This greatly enhances the accuracy of the laser and the error correction circuits. This construction greatly improves the musical timbres and treble reproduction.
The digital signals are perfectly shielded and follow an optimized path to fight against the effects of jitter. In the CD400se, the use of two independent converters, one per channel, avoids crosstalk and significantly improves the signal-to-noise ratio and the dynamic.
- 10 mm brushed aluminium front panel (aluminium or black colour).
- Linear power supply for digital stages with a specific 30 VA transformer.
- Pure audio CD player compatible: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA-AAC.
- Specific ATOLL mechanics with top loading.
- Low-consumption OLED display.
- CD text display.
- 2xPCM1794 converters (one per channel).
- Symmetrical stages with discrete components without feedback.
- MKP-type audiophile capacitors.
- Toroidal transformer of 160 VA dedicated to audio stages.
- ATOLL global remote control.
- Power supply: 30+160 VA
- Total of capacitors: 17 000 µF
- Output stages: Symmetrical discrete stages
- Output level: 2 Vrms
- Output Impedance: 5,6 Ω
- Converter (N/A): 24 bits/192 kHz
- Digital Output: Coaxial & Optical
- Digital Input: Coaxial – Optical – USB-B
- Signal/Noise ratio: 125 dB
- Distorsion at 1 kHz: 0,002%
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
- Rising time: 1,5 µs
- Dimensions (mm): 430×320×90
- Weight: 9 Kg