The AV100 home cinema power amp is a 3-channel model developing up to 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Equipped with high-quality electronic components, this amplifier will be advantageously associated with an integrated home cinema amplifier with pre-out outputs, in order to amplify the front channels. This very musical amp, combining power and finesse, allows the listener to dive into the heart of the action.
The ATOLL AV100 is a versatile multi-channel amplifier designed to power home theater systems with up to three channels of audio. With 100 watts of power per channel, it delivers dynamic, high-quality sound and is compatible with a variety of audio sources, including TVs, Blu-ray players, and gaming consoles.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 1,5 mm steel frame.
- 3×100 Wrms under 8 Ω.
- 2 toroidal transformers of 340 VA each.
- Total of capacitors: 44 210 µF.
- Symmetrical stages with discrete components.
- MOS-FET technology output transistors.
- Power in Wrms / 8 Ω: 100W /channel
- Power in Wrms / 4 Ω: 140W /channel
- Pulse power: 180 W / channel
- Power supply: 2×340 VA
- Total of capacitors: 44 210 µF
- Number of entries: 3
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 1,77 V
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Distortion rate at 1 kHz: 0,05% / (10 W)
- Bandwidth: 5Hz – 200 kHz
- Rising time: 1,3 µs
- Dimensions: 440×291×95 mm
- Weight: 11 Kg