The AM200 Signature block is suitable for most HIFI or audio-video applications. Very scalable, it can be used alone or in bi-amplification. It can be associated with an integrated amplifier or an ATOLL preamplifier. It is bridgeable in a monoblock via an internal switch. It is equipped as standard with a 12V trigger input (direct ignition in conjunction with a preamp).
The ATOLL AM200 signature amplifier is a high-end power amplifier that delivers exceptional sound quality and plenty of power to drive even the most demanding speakers. With a power output of up to 2x120W into 8 ohms, it is a great choice for audiophiles who demand the best possible sound from their audio system.
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 2×120 Wrms / 8Ω.
- 2 toroidal transformers of 340 VA each.
- Filtering capacitors: 8×6800 μF high quality, low ESR specific for ATOLL.
- MOS-FET dual push-pull power stage.
- Integral dual mono architecture.
- Balanced discrete component audio stages.
- MOS-FET power transistor.
- Polarization of output stages in class A/B.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Mono block bridgeable.
- 12V Trigger input.
- Power Wrms/channel/8 Ω: 120 W
- Power Wrms/channel/4 Ω: 200 W
- Power supply: 2×340VA
- Total of capacitors: 57 280 µF
- Number of entries: 2
- Input impedance: 220 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 1,77 V
- Signal/Noise ratio: 100 dB
- Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,05%
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Rising time: 1,5 µs
- Dimensions: 440×295×95 mm
- Weight: 12 Kg