The AM100 Signature block is suitable for most HIFI or audio-video applications. Coupled with a PR200 Signature, listening is transparent and detailed, and the different shots are rigorously respected. Very scalable, it can be used alone or in bi-amplification. The amplifier is bridgeable in a monoblock via an internal switch. It is equipped as standard with a 12V Trigger input (direct ignition in conjunction with a preamp).
The ATOLL AM100 is a stereo power amplifier designed to deliver high-quality sound and plenty of power to drive even the most demanding speakers. With a power output of up to 2x100W into 8 ohms, it is a great choice for a wide range of audio systems, from entry-level to high-end.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 2×100Wrms / 8Ω
- 2 toroidal transformers of 340 VA each.
- Filter capacitors: 4×6800 μF.
- Balanced discrete component audio stages.
- MOS-FET power transistor.
- Polarization of output stages in class A/B.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Monoblock bridgeable.
- 12V Trigger input.
- Power Wrms/channel/8 Ω: 100 W (1×150 W in mono)
- Power Wrms/channel/4 Ω: 140 W (1×165 W in mono)
- Pulse power: 180 W / channel
- Power supply: 2×340VA
- Total of capacitors: 32,247 µF
- Number of entries: 2
- Input impedance: 47 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 1,77V
- Signal/Noise ratio: 100 dBA
- Distortion rate at 1 kHz: 0,05% / (10 W)
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Rising time: 1,3 µs
- Dimensions: 440×291×95 mm
- Weight: 11 Kg