dCS ROSSINI APEX
Choose from an integrated Player or dedicated DAC, CD/SACD Transport and Clock for a unique experience that encapsulates dCS' singular approach to digital playback.
The Purest Expression
No matter how complex the music, it never loses its composure, or its sense of rhythm and flow, tracking even the swiftest shift in dynamics and pace with a sense of utter control. With its unshakable focus and astonishing insight, it presents a holographic view of a recording, and the atmosphere and space in which a performance takes place.
THE RING DAC APEX
With APEX, dCS has reconfigured the Ring DAC's circuit board and developed a new analogue output stage. This has allowed further reduction of distortion, and increased linearity, resulting in a range of measured and sonic improvements - including an even greater sense of dynamic drive, detail, finesse and vitality.
APEX is implemented in the current line of Rossini DACs and Rossini Players.
- Latest generation dCS Digital Processing Platform brings state-of-the-art signal processing and flexibility
- dCS Ring DAC APEX, as used in Vivaldi playback system, delivers enhanced sonic and technical performance
- High quality streaming from TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer and internet radio via the dCS Mosaic Control app
- Roon Ready, AirPlay, Spotify Connect and UPnP compatible
- USB, AES, Dual AES and S/PDIF digital audio inputs
- Integral, high quality CD transport for silver disc playback
- Multi-stage DXD oversampling design with optional DSD upsampling; user-selectable DSP and DSD filters
- Auto clocking system improves ease of use and minimises jitter
- Multi-stage power regulation and twin mains transformers isolate analogue, digital and clock circuitry
- Firmware-upgradeable for future functionality and performance upgrades
- Features a full MQA™ decoder. This MQA™ implementation
is unique, as it is the first opportunity to enable a DAC which, by
providing exact rendering to beyond 16x (768 kHz), matches the desired
temporal response with very low modulation noise