The Stromtank S 2500 is a high-power battery pack with an integrated pure-sine wave converter power supply. Your audio system is totally powered by clean, dedicated battery power.
With Stromtank S 2500, you can enjoy up to 4 hours of listening to music, then it automatically connects to the grid without interruption, to recharge the battery.
Audiophiles are always looking for clean, undisturbed grid power to achieve the next level of music quality with their Hi-Fi systems. One of the most important factors in hearing the excellent quality of your audio components is the purity and stability of the grid signal. Normal household items, like computers or microwaves, can influence the grid. Electrical interference changes audio quality, and even the best power conditioners cannot eliminate all disturbances.
The Stromtank S 2500 is a high-power battery pack with an integrated pure-sine wave converter power supply. Your audio system is totally powered by clean, dedicated battery power. With Stromtank S 2500, you can enjoy up to 4 hours of listening to music, then it automatically connects to the grid without interruption, to recharge the battery.
During the recharging process, you can listen without interruption. Even when the Stromtank is connected to the grid, the current pulses are not taken directly from the grid – they are absorbed by the battery. In the AC-connected mode, the Stromtank creates a stable AC-supply (amplitude and frequency), and has less interaction between the grid and your audio-/video-setup. Premium home theater equipment will also improve both visually and sonically with the Stromtank.
- Input voltage range: 50 to 140 Vac / 150 to 265 Vac
- Input frequency: 45 to 65 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input current max: 16 Aac (transfer relay)
- Input current adjusted: 10 Aac (115Vac), 10 Aac (230Vac) – factory setting
- transfer time: < 15 ms, on grid to off grid
- Output voltage: 100-130Vac / 200-245Vac (pure sine wave +/- 2%)
- Output frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz +/- 0.05% (crystal controlled)
- Harmonic distortion: < 2%
- Continues power @ 25°C: 600 VA
- Power 30min. @ 25°C: 1.000 VA
- Maximum load: up to short circuit
- Maximum asymmetric load: up to P cont.
- Load detection (Stand by): 10 W
- Cos φ: 0.1 – 1
- Maximum efficiency: 93% (dc/ac conversion mode)
- Consumption stand-by/on: 1.5 W / 8 W
- Overload + short-circuit protection: automatic disconnecting with 3 restart attempts
- Overheat protection warning: before shut-down with automatic restart
- Operating temperature: +10 to 45°C
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 85% non- condensing
- Acoustic level: < 40 dB
- Battery type: LFP - Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Nominal battery voltage: 24 Vdc
- Nominal capacity: 100 Ah
- Volume Energy Density: 177 Wh/l
- Gravimetric Power Density: 107 Wh/kg
- Typical charge current: 8 Adc - factory setting
- Working temperature: 0 to 45°C, 32 to 113°F
- Emergency charge current: 3 Adc (special STROMTANK charger necessitated)
- Battery Management SystemL: Flex-BMS, single cell control, active balancing 5A
- AC output receptacles: 3x Hubbell duplex, Hospital spec. grade; 3x Furutech High performance Schuko sockets
- AC output fuse: thermal – magnetic circuit breaker
- AC input connection: ICE 320 - C14 (fuse 16/10AT)
- Interface: CAN (RJ45-8 type “Com bus”), USB
- Charge connector: use STROMTANK charger only
- Power switch: on/off (“on” = green LED)
- Safety key switch: key switch “Release/Lock” all functions
- Color: meteorite-gray (other colors on request)
- Weight 61 kg / 134 lbs
- Dimension (w x h x d) 48 x 45 x 30 cm / 19 x 17 x 12 inches