Chicago Audio Show: 1/28-1/29
January 10th, 2017
Filed under: Events
Please RSVP at:
Join us in the elegant private rooms of Chicago’s world-famous Symphony Center, between 10am-7pm on Saturday, and 11am-5pm on Sunday. Experience four unique digital and analog audio systems. Each floor has two featured systems, and our manufacturing partners will rotate their system presentations every 30 minuts.
The first 200 guests each day will receive a complimentary Blue Tofu CD.
Browse our Paragon Pop-up Shop for the latest vinyl from MoFi, Transparent cables, McIntosh lifestyle systems, and much more.
Registered guests will be entered to win special audio products.
Grand prize for pre-registered guests only! Walk-in guests welcome, but eligible for only tier-2 prizes. (Drawings will be several times daily.)
Featured manufacturers include: Wilson Audio, Dan D’Agostino Master Systems, Transparent Audio, Doshi Audio, dCS (data conversion systems), Brinkmann Audio, HRS (Harmonic Resolution Systems), Playback Designs, and MoFi Distribution.
- Wilson Audio: Peter McGrath, Director of Sales; Bill Peugh, Regional Sales
- D’Agostino Master Audio Systems: Bill McKiegan, President
- Transparent Audio: Josh Clark, Lead Product Designer; Jon Zimmer, Director of Marketing
- dCS (data conversion systems): John Quick, General Manager – Americas; Brad O’Toole, Sales
- HRS (Harmonic Resolution Systems): Eric Krone, Head of Production
- Doshi Audio: Nick Doshi, President; Jaime Monroy, Sales
- Brinkmann Audio: Andrea Brinkmann, Head of Sales
- Playback Designs: Andreas Koch, CEO & Engineer; Brian Tucker, Regional Sales
- MoFi Distribution: Norbert Schmied, Managing Director; John Schaffer, Consultant
System 1 (8th Floor)
- Brinkmann Audio Integrated Amplifier
- MoFi UltraDeck + Ultratracker cartridge
- Playback Designs Merlot DAC
- Wilson Audio Sabrina Loudspeakers
- Cabling by Transparent: Super Level
System 2 (8th Floor)
- Doshi Audio 3.0 Line Stage
- Doshi Audio 3.0 Phono Stage
- Doshi Audio 3.0 Tape Stage
- Doshi Audio 3.0 Monoblock Amplifier
- dCS Rossini
- Brinkmann Audio Balance Turntable w/Koetsu cartridge
- Wilson Audio Alexia Loudspeakers
- Cabling by Transparent: Reference XL Level
- Reel-to-Reel Tape Deck
- Racking by HRS
System 3 (9th Floor)
- D’Agostino Progression Monaural Amplifiers
- dCS Rossini
- Wilson Audio Sasha 2 Loudspeakers
- Wilson Audio Yvette Loudspeakers
- Cabling by Transparent: Reference Level
System 4 (9th Floor)
- D’Agostino Momentum Monoblock Amplifiers
- D’Agostino Momentum Preamplifier
- D’Agostino Momentum Phono Stage
- Brinkmann Audio Spyder Turntable w/Koetsu cartridge
- dCS Vivaldi System (Transport, Upsampler, DAC, & Clock)
- Wilson Audio Alexx Loudspeakers
- Cabling by Transparent: Opus Level
- Racking by HRS
- Do I have to register for the event? The event is free and open to the public, but everyone is required to register. Registering online is easy and you are automatically entered in our grand prize, and daily prize drawings.
- Can I register at the door? Yes, you are welcome to register at the door, but you will not be eligible for the grand prize drawing. You will be eligible for the regular drawings.
- How long should I plan to stay at the show? You can stay as long as you like, but plan to spend 2 to 3 hours so you can comfortably experience every system.
- Can I purchase items at the show? Yes. We will have vinyl, cables, accessories, and McIntosh lifestyle product available for cash and carry (credit cards accepted). Larger items can be special ordered, and include our outstanding Paragon installation services.