Modern Italian Luxury Event 2019
Thursday, May 23rd 2019 6:00PM - 10:00PM
Join us for an evening celebrating the best of modern Italian luxury!
- Sonus faber Speakers
- Cauley Ferrari
- Dan D'Agostino Master Audio Systems
- Lewis Jewelers / Roberto Coin
- The Art of Sharon Que (Courtesy of Simone DeSousa Gallery)
- Cantoro Italian Market
To RSVP for this event, click HERE!
- Will Kline, Sonus faber, Domestic Brand Manager
- Fiore Cappelletto, McIntosh Group, Corporate Business Development & Marketing
- Josh Dellinger, World of McIntosh, Experience Director
- Ken Zelin, McIntosh Labs, Director of Training
- Evan Grimm, McIntosh Group, Mid-Atlantic Regional Sales Manager
- Adrienne Wilde, Sales & Support
- Sara Dalipi, Lewis Jewelers
- Lucinda Under, Lewis Jewelers
Lewis Jewelers will be presenting the jewelry of Roberto Coin. Roberto Coin signs each one of his pieces with a small ruby casted inside the jewel, in direct contact with the skin of who wears it.
This magical signature, surrounded by an antique halo of legend, represents the message of good wishes that Roberto Coin dedicates to his passionate clientele.
Sharon is a local artist and luthier who works from her home and studio on the north side of Ann Arbor. Sharon's sculptural work will be on display for the event, courtesy of the Simone DeSousa Gallery.
Dear Mr. Fantasy
Pink Plexiglass, wood, gold leaf