We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
The original Alexandria was the fruition of a blank-slate approach to creating a new flagship loudspeaker for the real world.
It introduced radically new technologies, such as Aspherical Propagation Delay™, and capitalized on the synergistic application of technologies perfected in the decade since the revolutionary X-1 Grand SLAMM® platform was introduced.
Superb condition pair of Wilson Audio Certified Authentic Factory Tested Alexandria X-2, Series 2 loudspeakers in Diamond Black finish, with black hardware and black grills. Speakers were upgraded from Series 1 to Series 2 at Wilson Audio.
Speakers are rated 8/10. Speakers come crated by Wilson Audio, complete with factory frisking, Wilson tool kit, and owner’s manual.
Speakers have a 1-year warranty if shipped, or 2-year warranty if professionally installed by Paragon Sight & Sound.
Note: Speakers are frisked and crated upon factory re-certification, therefore images are stock photos. Please contact us at 734.662.3595 for color samples.
- All-new midrange driver developed specifically for the Series 2 Alexandria.
- New improved tweeter. Back wave interference has been reduced to the lowest levels yet.
- New crossovers potted in cases milled from “X” material. Microphonics and mechanical interference are greatly reduced through this aggressive strategy. Applying new technology in the realm of propagation delay jitter, the Alexandria Series 2 crossover is impeccably time coherent.
- New back cover for easy access. The single cover has be replaced by two, which attach with Wilson’s stainless steel pin hardware. A tempered glass window allows the crossover and resistors to be viewed with the cover in place.
- New resistor connector plate with reduced resonance and greater heat dissipation.
- Enclosure Type Woofer: Front Ported
- Enclosure Type Midrange: Rear Ported
- Enclosure Type Tweeter: Sealed
- Woofers: One – 13 inch, (33.0 cm); One – 15 inch, (38.2 cm)
- Midrange: Two – 6 3/4 inch (17.78 cm)
- Tweeter: One – 1 inch inverted dome (2.54 cm)
- Super Tweeter: One – I inch rear firing (2.54 cm)
- Sensitivity: 95 dB@ 1 watt (2.83V at one meter)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms, 3 ohms minimal
- Minimum Amplifier Power: 7 Watts per channel
- Frequency Response: +0, -3 dB 19.5 Hz - 22.5 kHz Average in-room response
- Overall Dimensions: Height – 72 inches, (182.88 cm); Width – 17 1/2 inches, (44.45 cm); Depth – 27 3/4 inches, (70.49 cm)
- System Weight Per Channel: 750 lbs each (340 kg)
- Total System Shipping Weight (approx.): 2286 lbs pair (1037 kg)
WILSON CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC
Wilson Audio Certified Authentic™ Program
Wilson Audio and Wilson Audio Authorized Dealers are proud to announce Wilson Audio Certified Authentic™. Certified Authentic™ is the cornerstone of Wilson’s ongoing effort to ensure that second-hand Wilson owners experience many of the same benefits as if they purchased their speaker new.
The Wilson Audio Certified Authentic™ program is offered exclusively through authorized Wilson dealers in North America. If the Wilson speaker is Certified Authentic, you can be assured it has been subjected to a rigorous process consisting of over 80 steps, which include sonic and measured tests, resistor replacement, and cosmetic refurbishing. Wilson Audio offers a Factory Warranty on all Certified Authentic™ speakers.
Wilson Audio stocks parts for every model it has ever made during its 45-year history, so every Wilson loudspeaker, regardless of vintage, is eligible for the Certified Authentic™ program. Wilson’s legendary build quality ensures that even the oldest models can be brought back to their original performance. Wilson Audio dealers are trained in the art of loudspeaker setup and proper time-domain adjustment. Proper setup, which considers the specifics of your installation, is the only way to ensure that the performance possible from your Wilson Loudspeaker is realized.
Benefits of Certified Authentic™
Certified New Speaker Performance Authenticated using 80+point Checklist
All New Resistors
Parts Refurbished or Replaced
Paint touch-up and re-polish as when new
Complete with all accessories and documentation
Pricing based on Current Market Values
WASP Set Up in home is available (additional fee may apply)
Wilson Audio Factory Warranty
Available Only from Wilson Authorized Dealers
Three Levels of Certified Authentic™
Certified Authentic™ Pre-Owned
A pre-owned Wilson speaker that has been authenticated in the field by a Wilson Audio Authorized Dealer. If the Wilson loudspeaker is less than 10 years old, it is eligible for the remainder of the 5-year warranty or a 3 year warranty, whichever is greater. If the Wilson loudspeaker is more than 10 years old, the eligible warranty is 2 years.
Certified Authentic™ Factory Tested
A loudspeaker authenticated and recertified at the Wilson Factory, a process that includes the same factory measurement tests, factory final polishing, and factory frisking as a new speaker is eligible for the remainder of the original 5-year warranty or a 3 year warranty, whichever is greater. For speakers more than 10 years old, the eligible warranty is 2 years.
Certified Authentic™ Never Titled
Wilson Loudspeakers used as dealer demos, or for other reasons have been opened but never sold are eligible for the full 5-year warranty.
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.