We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
Ultra-linear mode and with the use of four KT-88 output tubes and two 6SN7 driver tubes per channel, the Reference Tube Amplifier is capable of delivering 160 watts of power without stressing or pushing the tubes to their limit.
Biasing for the output tubes can be done using the bias trimmers and measuring points, all can be easily accessed from the top of the amplifier.
Fantastic condition pair of trade-in Triangle Arts Reference Tube Amplifier mono blocks in an elegant two-tone silver/gold finish.
Amps come in original box and packing with power cord.
Amps are rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Model: Reference Tube Amplifier
- Rated Power Output: 160 Watts RMS
- Input: XLR, RCA
- Input Sensitivity: 1V RMS for rated output
- Input Impedance: 100K Ohms
- Frequency Response: -0.5 dB from 20 Hz to 20000 kHz; -3.0 dB from 8 Hz to 80,000 kHz
- THD: 1%
- S/N Ratio: 110 dB
- Damping Factor: >14
- Power Consumption: 300 Watts
- Output Impedance: 4, 8 Ohm
- Tube Complement (per monoblock): 4-KT88; 2-6SN7
- Dimensions (per monoblock): 13.75” W x 20.25” D x 8.5” H
- Weight (per amplifier): 50 lbs.
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.