We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
The ultimate reference standard for bass, SB16-Ultra redefines what is possible from a sealed cabinet subwoofer design with cost-no-object design and engineering.
Good condition pre-owned SVS SB16 Ultra Subwoofer.
Unit comes with original box, packaging, power cord, and printed manual.
Rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Black Oak and Piano Gloss Black finish options
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Front-firing 16" driver
- Rear-mounted amplifier
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard(MDF) cabinet construction
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20" (H) x 19.5" (W) x 20.1" (D) (without grille)
- Cabinet Dimensions (with grille): 20” (H) X 19.5” (W) X 22.9” (D)
- Shipped Dimensions: 24.9" H X 25.1" W X 30.3" D
- Weight (unboxed): 122 pounds
- Shipped Weight: 145.9 pounds
- SVS 16” Ultra-series driver
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket
- Four high-grade ferrite magnets
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties
- 8” diameter, high-power edge wound voice coil
- 78mm peak to peak Xmech excursion (65mm Xmax)
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels
- Dual 24-strand copper and Nomex composite high-temperature leads provide a pristine electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil
- Premium glass fiber laminated dustcap and reinforced composite cone sub-structure ensure a light, ridged, and neutral radiating surface
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity
- Sledge STA-1500D DSP amplifier
- 1,500 watts RMS continuous (5,000+ watts peak dynamic)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- High resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56bit filtering is most advanced subwoofer processor available for perfect audio reproduction
- Active PFC (Power Factor Correction) ensures the cleanest 1500W output regardless of your home mains supply
- XLR and RCA stereo input/output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications
- Convenient front-mounted display with subwoofer controls and 8 digit LED display
- Groundbreaking Subwoofer Control and Bass Management Smartphone App for Apple and Android Devices
- IR Remote Control
- Three user adjustable parametric EQs
- Continuously variable volume/gain control
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control
- Continuously variable (30-200 Hz) 6, 12, 18, or 24 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
- Main power rocker switch
- Auto-On / On / Trigger Controls
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption
- Input impedance 22kohm (RCA)/ 22kohm (XLR).
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Detachable power cord
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.