We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
The S.10 is the flagship of the S Series. It is built for those who require higher power and deeper reach from a subwoofer, but with even greater definition and musicality than our smaller models. The S.10 is powered by an ultra high current 500 watt, Class D amplifier. With a 1-kilowatt peak, the S.10 can deliver striking dynamics with ease.
An all-new 12-inch driver has been developed with fiberglass sandwich construction, coupled to a 12-inch passive radiator of identical material. This allows the S.10 to reach the lowest frequencies with transient control that is simply not found elsewhere in passive radiator designs. The Sumiko WRX Wireless Receiver is built into S.10, providing the same connectivity as the traditional wired setup.
Super condition trade-in Sumiko S.10 subwoofer in gloss black finish.
Subwoofer comes in original box with power cord and printed owner's manual.
Unit is rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Type: Passive radiator, bass-reflex loaded, down-firing woofer
- Drive unit: 1 x 320mm (12”) very long throw, fiberglass sandwich construction honeycomb, wide rubber surround woofer
- Passive tuning unit: 1 x 320mm (12”) very long throw, fiberglass sandwich construction honeycomb, wide rubber surround
- Amplifier Type: High linearity Class D
- Power amplifier: 500 W rms, 1 kW peak
- Frequency response (in room)@-6dB/@-3dB: From 22/30 Hz to Fc (Fc user adjustable)
- Mains input voltage: Factory selected,120Vac - 60Hz
- Fuse: 110-120V ~ 60HZ/Fuse T6.0A-L 250V
- System protection: Output signal short circuit, Over-heating, DC fault
- Controls: Independent Line and LFE volume controls; Continuously adjustable Crossover frequency(30 to 120Hz), filter slope 24dB/oct; Signal phase inversion switch (0/180°)
- Additional features: Auto switch-on/off (deselectable); Pairing button
- Audio signal inputs: LFE (Low Frequency Effect) signal, phono plug; Line level signal, single phono plug; High level signals, Neutrik 4-pole Speakon©; RF signal
- RF receiver sensitivity: -90 dB
- RF link coverage: 10m indoor range
- Power consumption: >= 0.5 W (Stand-by)
- Rated power: 650W
- Finish: Piano Black
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17.3 x 17.5 x 17.7 in (including feet)
- Weight: 64 lbs - net weight; 80 lbs shipping weight
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.