We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
For over five years SUMIKO has provided the Celebration Pearwood Signature to music lovers seeking the musical experience of the finest and most expensive phono pickups at a more reasonable cost. New advances in material technology and construction techniques have allowed for a significant improvement in sound quality and have resulted in the creation of this new Mark II version.
Fantastic condition consignment Sumiko Pearwood Celebration II Phono Cartridge. Cartridge comes in original box and is rated 8/10 for minor wear.
• Cartridge Type: Moving Coil
• Suspension: Synthetic Rubber
• Frequency Response: 10Hz-40Khz +/- 1.5dB
• Output Voltage/Channel: 0.5mV (3.54 cm/sec., 1kHz)
• Channel Separation: 30dB @ 1kHz
• Channel Balance: 0.5dB @ 1kHz
• Optimum Tracking Force: 2.0 grams
• Tracking Force Range: 1.9 2.2 grams
• Dynamic Compliance: (x10-6 cm/dyne)12
• Internal Impedance: 30 Ohms
• Capacitance Range: 100 300 pf
• Cantilever: Long grain Boron
• Stylus Size/Shape: Ultra low-mass Ogura Jewel Co. P9 Stylus
• Output Terminals: Unique gold plated tapered brass pins
• Load Impedance: 100-1k Ohms
• Cartridge Weight: 7.0 grams
• Mounting System Standard: 0.5” hole spacing, threaded M2.5