We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
Audio components from Spectral have evolved for decades with a continuous research program that includes auditioning live music at recording sessions and careful listening trials through a variety of reference sound systems. The knowledge from this work has become an essential part of creating and evaluating promising technical concepts, new circuits and testing methods. The very best candidates, those with greatest potential to preserve a live music experience become parts of Spectral technology used to create new state-of-the-art audio products. This background work has substantiated the benefits of new semiconductors manufactured with recently developed manufacturing processes and their inclusion to make hybrid surface mount and through-hole amplifying circuits with exceptional performance. Our laboratory tests that correlate to human hearing and use music-like waveforms verify their technical advantage. The most promising circuits, those accurately conveying robust dynamics and transparency along with superlative detail and staging have become part of Spectral design and the creation of an exceptionally fine new audio amplifier, the new Spectral DMA-280.
Great condition pre-owned Spectral DMA-280 Stereo Power Amplifier.
Unit comes with original box, packaging, power cord, and manual.
Rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
This unit was part of a system played exclusively with MIT cables.
- Power Output: (continuous) @ 8 ohms - 200 Watts RMS, @ 4 ohms - 360 Watts RMS, @ 2 ohms - 545 Watts RMS
- Output Current: 60 Amps peak per channel
- Frequency Response: ±0.1 dB, DC-150 KHz, ±1 dB, DC-1 MHz, ±3 dB, DC-1.8 MHz
- Static: Less than 0.015% from DC to 100 KHz, typically 0.009% @ 200 WRMS/8 ohms
- Dynamic: 8 Tone Cluster Test 20 KHz @ 500 Hz separation; 0.01% 8 ohms; 0.015% 4 ohms
- Rise Time: Less than 400 nanoseconds
- Settling: 1.5 microseconds to -40dB
- Slew Rate: 600 volts/microsecond
- Signal to Noise: 120 dB
- Crosstalk: -102dB @ full power 8 ohms
- Impedance: 10K ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.5 volts / nominal output
- Power Supply:
- Line Voltage: 100 volts, 120 volts, 240 volts (factory set)
- AC Voltage Range: ±10%
- Maximum Consumption: 1600 Watts
- Quiescent Consumption: 250 Watts
- Operating Temp: 0° to 50° Celsius range; 32° to 122° Fahrenheit
- Protection Features:
- DC Protection Servo: 0.5 volt range
- Current Limit Onset: 40 Amps
- Thermal Threshold: Protects at 85° Celsius, 185° Fahrenheit
- AC Main Fuses: 2 @ 2.5A 3AG slo-blo, for 100 - 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 19" (48.22cm) W x 7 1/4" (18.4cm) H x 18" (45.8cm) D
- Weight: 66 lbs, (30 KG) Net
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.