Amati Tradition represents the synthesis of original concepts and architectural ideas. The flagship of the Homage Tradition collection, Amati is the new reference floor standing loudspeaker in the Sonus faber catalogue, right after Il Cremonese, Lilium and Aida, from which inherits many technical solutions and patents.
New-In-Box Sonus faber Amati Tradition Floorstanding Speakers in Red Lacquer finish.
Units ship in original box with all accessories.
IMAGES USED ARE STOCK IMAGES
Homage Tradition collection is a new tribute to the mastery of Italian violin-making; the now classic lute shape, the hallmark of Sonus faber production, has been revisited and taken to new heights by embodying both the classic lines of the Homage collection and those of the Lilium cabinet, thus giving new volumes to the speakers of this collection.
The world of ancient shipyards and the tradition of Italy’s shipwrights are the essence of the inspiration of the design of the Tradition collection. The new Wengè finish with maple inlays is the true aesthetic novelty of the collection and immediately links it with the elegant and timeless design of the most famous Italian motor-boats of the ``La Dolce Vita`` with their iconic wooden hulls.
All the speakers of the Homage Tradition collection are the fruit of painstaking electro-acoustic research. The patents and technological solutions that have been developed from the Sonus faber to Aida and implemented and adapted with Lilium, Il Cremonese and the Olympica collection are once again applied and taken to even greater heights, adapting them to the needs of these new projects.
- System: 3.5 way, full para-aperiodic vented box “Stealth Ultraflex System” and “Zero Vibration Transmission” technology, vibration transmission- decoupled from the floor, staggered low frequency floor standing loudspeaker system.
- Tweeter: H28 XTR-04. Sonus faber silk dome 28 mm “Arrow Point” DAD, implemented with a natural wood acoustic labyrinth rear chamber. Midrange M15 XTR-04. Sonus faber designed 150 mm neodymium magnet system ultra dynamic linearity midrange.
- Woofer: 2 x W22XTR-08. Sonus faber designed 220 mm lightweight “sandwich” cone structure (high-tech syntactic foam core and two external surface skins of cellulose pulp) woofers.
- Crossover point: 80Hz - 250 Hz – 2.500Hz
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz – 35.000 Hz, Stealth reflex included.
- Sensitivity : 90 db SPL (2.83V/1 m).
- Nominal: Impedance 4 ohm.
- Suggested Amplifier Power Output : 100W – 500W, without clipping.
- Long-term Max Input Voltage (IEC 268-5): 25 V rms
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 1176 x 411 x 512 mm
- Weight : 61 Kg
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.