Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to learn about Paragon's services, and to allow you to shop and browse information easier. We hope you like our new and improved website! We welcome feedback.
The X2 has all the high-end features of modern turntable designs to maximize the music and listening experience. The X2 has been meticulously engineered to offer performance focused features for the best possible price. Our decades long experience in analogue technologies, modern CNC machinery and old world craftsmanship are evident in the fit and finish.
The X2 has all the high-end features of modern turntable designs to maximize the music and listening experience.
The X2 has been meticulously engineered to offer performance focused features for the best possible price. Our decades long experience in analogue technologies, modern CNC machinery and old world craftsmanship are evident in the fit and finish. Hand assembled in Europe, in an ISO 9001 certified facility every turntable goes through extensive QC and burn-in to ensure reliability for decades to come.
The X2 proves that, since 1991, our same core philosophies are those that guarantee to make music lovers happy with every record they take for a spin. Love of music is what drives us to produce the best sounding, best performing audio products in their class.
The X2 is available in four finishes; a premium walnut wood veneer, a luxurious black 8-layer high gloss paint, or black or white eight-layer hand-polished satin paint.
• Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
• Electronically regulated precision motor with improved damping construction for the least amount of vibration and noise
• Sub-platter with extremely low 0.001mm bearing tolerances
• Stainless steel platter-bearing with soft bronze bushing and teflon mirrors for lowest rumble and noise, and a stable, accurate speed transmission
• 9” one-piece tonearm tube with best internal damping by the ultra rigid carbon/alu sandwich construction
• TPE damped counterweight reduces arm-cartridge resonances by 50%
• Azimuth and VTA adjustment
• Factory mounted Sumiko Moonstone cartridge
• Resonance free, 2 kg heavy acryl platter
• Heavy, 50mm thick, highest quality CNC‘d MDF chassis
• Luxury 8 layers of painting and hand-polished finish or real-wood, satin-waxed veneer
• Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables – purpose designed by Pro-Ject
• Height adjustable, alu-machined, vibration absorbing feet
• Handmade in Europe
• Speed: 33, 45, 78 (electronic speed change)
• Principle: belt drive
• Platter: 30mm thick acrylic, 2 kg heavy acrylic
• Main bearing: Stainless steel
• Speed variance: 33: +/-0,25%; 45: +/-0,20%
• Wow & flutter: 33: +/-0,12%; 45: +/-0,10%
• Signal to Noise: 70 dB
• Tonearm: 9” carbon/aluminium sandwich tonearm
• Effective arm length: 9“/230 mm
• Effective tonearm mass: 13.5 g
• Overhang: 18.0 mm
• Included Accessory: 15V DC / 800 mA power supply, dust cover, Connect it E Phono RCA cable, felt mat
• Power Consumption: 4.5 W max / 0.3 W standby
• Dimensions: 460 x 150 x 340 mm (WxHxD) lid closed
• Weight: 10 kg net
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, event invites, and special trade-in offers.