The T1 from Pro-Ject Audio Systems is the first T-Line turntable, aiming to deliver true high-fidelity sound on a limited budget.
The T1 Phono BT model adds a built-in phono preamp & Bluetooth for audiophile quality at an entry-level price.
Like New Condition Pre-Owned Pro-Ject T1 BT Turntable in White Finish.
Unit comes with original box and all accesories.
Rated 9/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics, and a rich, lively sound, the extensive development process has ensured that there has been no compromise in the sound performance when achieving such an affordable price.
On top of the base model, the T1 BT features a built-in phono stage and a Bluetooth transmitter for wireless music streaming to your favourite Bluetooth enabled speakers.
The stylish CNC-machined plinth, available in High Gloss Black, Satin White or Walnut finish, features no plastic parts and is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, therefore avoiding unwanted vibrations within the chassis. Carrying this philosophy through the design, the glass platter is also a heavy, zero-resonance design. Avoiding the flaws of plastic or lightweight steel alternatives.
Finally, the purpose-chosen turntable feet also do a good job of isolating the T1 BT from ambient vibrations around your hi-fi system.
- Built-in phono stage with Bluetooth output
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted-glass platter
- Massive precision CNC‘d chassis with no hollow spaces, no plastic
- Ortofon OM5e MM cartridge
- 8.6“ highly precise and light aluminium tonearm
- Low friction, vibration free tonearm bearing
- One-piece tonearm design with integrated headshell
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables purpose designed by Pro-Ject
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dustcover with adjustable hinges
- Handmade in Europe
- Nominal speeds: 33/45 r.p.m.
- Speed variance 33: ±0.70%, 45: ±0.60%
- Wow and flutter: 33: ±0.25%, 45: ±0.23%
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Effective tonearm mass: 8.0g
- Effective tonearm length: 8.6″ (218.5mm)
- Overhang: 22.0mm
- Power consumption: 4.5W
- Power supply: 15V/ 0.8 A DC, universal power supply
- Weight: Approx 8.5 lbs net
- Dimensions: Approx 13.2” x 16.34” x 4”
Phono / Bluetooth Section
- Gain: 34dB
- Output voltage: typically 200mV/1kHz at 5mV/1kHz input
- Input impedance: 47kohms/100pF
- Noise floor: 68dB
- RIAA-equalisation curve accuracy: 20Hz-20kHz / max. 0.5dB
- Bluetooth: Class II, 2.5mW (4dBm) per 2.4GHz – 2.48 GHz
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.