Beautiful, clever design with ultimate high-end sound quality!
Fantastic condition trade-in Pro-Ject RM10 turntable with Benz Micro Wood SM Moving Coil cartridge, Pro-Ject Ground It Base, Pro-Ject Phono Box II USB preamplifier, and Pro-Ject Cover It dustcover.
Turntable comes in original box with power cords and owner’s manual.
Turntable is rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Nominal Speeds: 33, 44
- Speed variance: +/- 0.5%
- Wow and flutter: +/- 0.01%
- Signal to noise -73 dB
- Downward range: 10-35 mN
- Effective tonearm length: 10" (254 mm)
- Overhang: 16mm
- Power Consumption: 2W
- Dimensions (WHD): 18.89" x 8.23" x 12.99"; Base: 19.69" x 2.56" x 15.75" including spikes. Height without spikes: 1.73"
- Weight: 36.4 lbs; 25.6 lbs base
Benz Micro Wood SM
- Type: Moving Coil stereo cartridge
- Cantilever: Solid boron rod with 0.28mm diameter
- Stylus type: Nude line-contact diamond, mirror polished
- Stylus shape: 5 x 120 µm
- Weight: 9 g
- Output voltage: 0.8mV
- Compliance: 14
- Internal impedance: 24 ohms
- Recommended loading: > 200 ohms
- Tracking force: 1.6-1.9 g
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.