CD15 Prisma is a compact digital music media player, providing high end CD disc, stored, and streamed digital media music playback, with wired and wireless connectivity and control capabilities provided by the Prisma network player technology.
New-in-box Primare CD15 Prisma CD & Network Player in Black finish. Unit is factory new and ships in sealed-box.
CD15 Prisma is a compact complete digital music source featuring a slot load dedicated CD drive with Prisma control and connectivity technology feeding a carefully crafted DAC stage and finely tuned analog output stage, allowing for full featured digital music playback from either stored or streamed media, as well as multi-room multi-zone capabilities. In fixed output mode it is a complete digital music source for any high end audio system. In variable output mode, simply connect a pair of powered speakers to form a complete compact digital music system.
- CD Transport: Philips Slot Load
- DAC: AKM AK4490
- RCA: 1 x stereo pair analog output
- RCA: 1 digital output
- Toslink: 1 digital output
- Remote: IR system control
- IR input: 3.5 mm in/out
- 12V Trigger: 3.5 mm in/out
- RS232: outboard system control port
- Prisma: control and connectivity
- USB: 1 digital input
- Ethernet: x 2
- Chromecast built-in
- Spotify Connect
- Mechanism: Philips CDM-M10
- D/A Converter: 1x AKM AK4490
- Analog output: 2.2 VRMS, 50Ω impedance
- Coaxial Output: RCA
- Optical Output: TOSlink
- PCM Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz: +0.1/–0.65dB
- Signal to noise ratio: >80 dB (AES17 filter)
- THD + N: 20Hz – 20kHz <0.01%
- 1 x Ethernet LAN port
- 2 x Antennas for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- LAN: 10/100Mbit Ethernet port
- WLAN: IEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compliant; 2.4/5GHz; b, g, n mode
- Audio Formats: WAV, LPCM, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, WMA, OGG: Up to 192kHz/24bit / MP3, MP4 (AAC): Up to 48kHz/16bits, VBR & CBR 320kbps / DSD: Up to DSD128 (5.6MHz)
- Standby (ECO): <0.5W
- Operating: <10W
- Dimensions: 13.78” x 2.87” x 12.95” (WHD)
- Weight: 14.55 lbs, net
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.