We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
The Pioneer RT-707 design is 4-head, 3-motor, 2-speed (19/9.5 cm/sec), auto reverse (playback only), continuous play with pitch controllable AC Servo Direct Drive capstan. Format is quarter inch, 4-track, 2-channel stereo. Performance is 0.05% WRMS wow/flutter, 58dB signal-to-noise, 20 to 28,000Hz frequency response.
And the extras are 2-step Bias, 2-step EQ, ± 6% Pitch Control, Permalloy heads, independent mic/line with mixing, wide-throw VUs, auto reverse / infinite play and auto reversing index, electronic switching (logic circuit), Pause, REC ON/OFF switching for each channel, and lots more.
Fair condition trade-in vintage Pioneer RT-707 reel-to-reel machine. Unit does not come in original box, but will be professionally packed for shipping. Unit comes with printed (not original) owner’s manual.
Unit tests well for playback, but has some intermittent left-channel failure on recording. Counter is not functioning. Unit is being sold as-is.
- Track system: 4-track, 2-channel, stereo system
- Heads: 2 x playback, 1 x record, 1 x erase
- Motor: 2 x reel, 1 x capstan
- Reel size: up to 7 inch reel
- Equalization: NAB
- Tape speeds: 3 3⁄4 7 1⁄2 ips
- Wow and flutter: 0.05% (7 1⁄2 ips)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 28kHz (7 1⁄2 ips)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 58dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 1%
- Crosstalk: 50dB
- Input: 50mV (line), 0.25mV (mic)
- Output: 0.45V (line)
- Semiconductors: 67 x transistors, 47 x diodes
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.