We're sorry! This product is now sold. If you're looking for a specific pre-owned component, contact us HERE and we'll let you know if another becomes available!
“...enter the XP-30, a supremely musical line preamp that may well prove to be all things to music lovers and audiophiles alike. It transcends shallow characterizations as either solid-state or tube sound. At its core, it is simply about musical values; music flows naturally through its circuits. I’m jumping for joy over the first solid-state preamp that makes it happen for me. A five-star recommendation!” - Dick Olsher, The Absolute Sound
Super condition trade-in Pass Labs XP30 Linestage Preamplifier in Silver finish.
Preamp comes in original box and packing with power cord, remote control, owner’s manual, and umbilicals.
Unit is rated 8/10 for some minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.
- Inputs: Seven balanced on XLR jacks, seven unbalanced on RCA jacks
- Gain: 10, 16, or 24dB
- Volume control: 100 individual 1dB steps
- Frequency response: 20Hz– 20kHz +/- 0.05 dB
- Distortion: <0.001% THD @ 1V RMS
- Output impedance: Main balanced, 120 ohms total; slave balanced, 200 ohms total; main and slave unbalanced, 120 ohms
- Input impedance: 42k ohms
- Common-mode rejection ratio: –65dB, 1kHz
- Crosstalk: –100 dB, 1kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: –110dB, ref 5V
- Power consumption: 45W
- Dimensions: 17″ x 4″ x 12″ (each chassis)
- Weight: 74 lbs. (three chassis— packed)
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product.
We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.